💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Star Wars actor backtracks on 'gender fluidity'

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

RabbitHeart
31 minutes ago, electricblood said:

While you're thinking that you're being 'open-minded' and supportive by acknowledging these nonsense terms such as '1000 genders/non-binary bull**it'- you're only making it worse for those who truly can't fit in existing social male/female constructs and are suffering because of that. You can't change scientific fact that supports only two existing genders in Homo sapiens species: male and female (I'm excluding different genetical aberrations- which are very serious and most of them lead to death before the birth of a child). So, instead of denying this fact, what you can really do is simply fight existing sex stereotypes and advocate for a society in which masculine women and feminine men do not have to think that there's something wrong with them. (Before you start roasting me over 'only 2 genders' philosophy: I am an atheist and a PhD student in life sciences, thus my opinion is not shaped by religion and media junk- I mostly rely on proven scientific facts. :reductive:)

You'd think a PhD student would know the difference between sex and gender but I guess education is different for everyone :triggered:

electricblood
38 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

You'd think a PhD student would know the difference between sex and gender but I guess education is different for everyone :triggered:

Yeah sorry, it's clearly a typo - I meant two sexes: male and female. Also, I'm not a native English speaker, so yeah- sometimes I use man instead of male and vice versa (this is not an excuse tho, I'm working out on it). Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that we should destroy the whole gender concept instead of inventing 1000 'new' genders  :) 

derpmonster
11 hours ago, electricblood said:

While you're thinking that you're being 'open-minded' and supportive by acknowledging these nonsense terms such as '1000 genders/non-binary bull**it'- you're only making it worse for those who truly can't fit in existing social male/female constructs and are suffering because of that. You can't change scientific fact that supports only two existing genders in Homo sapiens species: male and female (I'm excluding different genetical aberrations- which are very serious and most of them lead to death before the birth of a child). So, instead of denying this fact, what you can really do is simply fight existing sex stereotypes and advocate for a society in which masculine women and feminine men do not have to think that there's something wrong with them. (Before you start roasting me over 'only 2 genders' philosophy: I am an atheist and a PhD student in life sciences, thus my opinion is not shaped by religion and media junk- I mostly rely on proven scientific facts. :reductive:)

Where are you getting that PhD? Trump University? PragerU? :ladyhaha:

If you had any qualifications in the life sciences you'd know it's a meaningless statement to say male and female genders. They are sexes. And no, intersex genetic conditions aren't "serious". :rip:Intersex people live normal lives and 2% of people are intersex. I guess now redheads (2% of population) are also disordered. 

Biology has nothing to do with genders. Psychology does. Gender is simply how you feel which means there could theoretically be infinite. Sex is what your biology is. 

Edit: Saw your reply. That's not a typo, sorry. That's a massive inaccuracy that changes the entire meaning of the sentence. English isn't my native language either. I guess on my Physics exam I'll go write "force" instead of "pressure" (two different things) and claim it's a typo and still get a PhD. :ohwell:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

electricblood
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Where are you getting that PhD? Trump University? PragerU? :ladyhaha:

If you had any qualifications in the life sciences you'd know it's a meaningless statement to say male and female genders. They are sexes. And no, intersex genetic conditions aren't "serious". :rip:Intersex people live normal lives and 2% of people are intersex. I guess now redheads (2% of the population) are also disordered. 

Biology has nothing to do with genders. Psychology does. Gender is simply how you feel which means there could theoretically be infinite. Sex is what your biology is. 

Edit: Saw your reply. That's not a typo, sorry. That's a massive inaccuracy that changes the entire meaning of the sentence. English isn't my native language either. I guess on my Physics exam I'll go write "force" instead of "pressure" (two different things) and claim it's a typo and still get a PhD. :ohwell:

You're right. Keep telling others that it's okay to mutilate their genitals in order to feel accepted and/or suggest them to try identifying as a unicorn- that'll probably make them feel better.

Archived