đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Timberlake Speaks Out on 'Lapse in Judgment' Following Co-Star PDA

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

Yep. I didn't even know about this until just now. 

It's probably movie promo tbh 

⚯͛

FlopSlurper
3 hours ago, weed said:

justin flirting with girls while drunk :poot: = abortion ban imprisoning women + gaga wanting her younger self to go to therapy instead of release dwuw? :poot:

I'm not saying they are the same, the user was mocking him for using the notes app which Gaga used for even more serious stuff :poot:

Adrenaliner

I mean, I kinda understand that you get more flirty when you are drunk. At least I do.

This just depends on how Jessica feels and is she able to trust him after this. I know I'd be mad, but I wouldn't end the relationship because of this.

Midnightrush891

He was drunk/intoxicated, and he thinks he can put out this statement and be cleared? Well he’s probably right, he ripped off Janet Jackson’s clothes and exposed her nipple, and he got away with it and Janet got blackballed. Honestly the only thing he’s ever put out that I’ve liked was his move “In Time”. 

Bradley
6 hours ago, Bio said:

They're obviously having an affair, he could at least be honest and admit to it.

We stan accusations without concrete evidence!

Bradley
29 minutes ago, Midnightrush891 said:

he thinks he can put out this statement and be cleared? 

You're right. He should have just remained silent to avoid igniting comments like yours.

I mean you wouldn't even be here if he didn't say anything.

Archived