Justin Timberlake Speaks Out on 'Lapse in Judgment' Following Co-Star PDA

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

:messga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Economy
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

If nothing happened between them then what does he have to regret? Sounds like a bunch of excuses

Could be just behavior

When ppl say "nothing happened" they often mean like cheating like full out sex

But a spouse could for example still be upset at too much flirting or touching etc. Could that be what happened here?

I actually have no clue I'm just throwing possibilities. I actually don't know anything about whatever this situation is it's the first I heard of it

HoneyB

I didn’t even know he was in a movie:rip:

It looks like from the photos all they did was hold hands, which is still a big yikes... Unexpected tbh I feel bad for his kid, he’s probably to young to even know what’s going on though:emma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

GypsyBabe

I feel like no one even really cared about it and now he is making them pay attention. :awkney:

⚯͛

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I feel like no one even really cared about it and now he is making them pay attention. :awkney:

Yep. I didn't even know about this until just now. 

LateToCult
20 minutes ago, Economy said:

Could be just behavior

When ppl say "nothing happened" they often mean like cheating like full out sex

But a spouse could for example still be upset at too much flirting or touching etc. Could that be what happened here?

I actually have no clue I'm just throwing possibilities. I actually don't know anything about whatever this situation is it's the first I heard of it

Some paparazzi pictures surfaced of his costar touching his thigh and then of him holding her hand over his inner thigh. They could have been taken out of context but they would piss off any spouse.

4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

:poot:

justin flirting with girls while drunk :poot: = abortion ban imprisoning women + gaga wanting her younger self to go to therapy instead of release dwuw? :poot:

Economy
44 minutes ago, Bio said:

They're obviously having an affair, he could at least be honest and admit to it.

What's been obvious about it?

Archived