Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga reveals LG6 cover

Rifek

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

She hates us. I know she’s reading us thinking we’re a bunch of stupid clowns and laughing :bradley: 

No, she's laughing WITH us. We know we're clowns, she knows we're clowns, it's all love :flop::hug:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

No, she's laughing WITH us. We know we're clowns, she knows we're clowns, it's all love :flop::hug:

Sure 

giphy.gif

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Roboboy

what she said: it's a new direction, and it's colourful sounding music. And she did say she was doing a classical piano album but idk if she was joking

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

This. 

I love her sense of humour and that she's playing with us like this. 

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

what she said: it's a new direction, and it's colourful sounding music. And she did say she was doing a classical piano album but idk if she was joking

I think she wasn’t. The part about "poker" album and classical piano... In my opinion she wanted it to sound like a joke but she wasn’t joking

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Sarah H

I love how she trolls us! The more people go on at her about the new album the  more she winds everyone up! :ladyhaha: I'd do the same tbh 

And now imagine Gaga and her team really use it as an actual LG6 alb cover :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Reginald

I would have went into a LITTLE MONSTER RAGE, and staged a revolt in Bobby's DMs, if she had actually wasted the LG6 album cover reveal on a Nikki Tutorials video :ladyhaha:

FameHookah

"I'm wearing the Joanne hat the whole time"

Sis i- 

This is pure homophobia:messga:

I FEEL ATTACKED :cryga:

Jk Love ha :stalkga:

WTF is MDNA

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived