๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga reveals LG6 cover

Rifek

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

She hates us. I know sheโ€™s reading us thinking weโ€™re a bunch of stupid clowns and laughingย :bradley:ย 

No, she's laughing WITH us. We know we're clowns, she knows we're clowns, it's all loveย :flop::hug:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

No, she's laughing WITH us. We know we're clowns, she knows we're clowns, it's all loveย :flop::hug:

Sureย 

giphy.gif

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Roboboy

what she said: it's a new direction, and it's colourful sounding music. And she did say she was doing a classical piano album but idk if she was joking

ย 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

This.ย 

I love her sense of humour and that she's playing with us like this.ย 

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

what she said: it's a new direction, and it's colourful sounding music. And she did say she was doing a classical piano album but idk if she was joking

ย 

I think she wasnโ€™t. The part about "poker" album and classical piano... In my opinion she wanted it to sound like a joke but she wasnโ€™t joking

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Sarah H

I love how she trolls us! The more people go on at her about the new album theย  more she winds everyone up!ย :ladyhaha:ย I'd do the same tbhย 

And now imagine Gaga and her team really use it as an actual LG6 alb coverย :bradley:

โ—๏ธ IG: thebumblebee__ โ—๏ธ

Reginald

I would haveย went into a LITTLE MONSTER RAGE, and staged a revolt in Bobby's DMs, if she had actually wasted the LG6 album cover reveal on a Nikki Tutorials videoย :ladyhaha:

FameHookah

"I'm wearing the Joanne hat the wholeย time"

Sis i-ย 

ย 

ย 

This is pure homophobia:messga:

ย 

I FEEL ATTACKEDย :cryga:

ย 

ย 

Jk Love haย :stalkga:

WTF is MDNA