Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nikkie Tutorial Video

whateveradore

Featured Posts

Let me just start off by saying how happy and joyful this made me. She was so down to earth, goofy and funny and it just brightened my whole day. I love to see her happy and enjoying what she's doing. 

lady gaga kiss GIF

I especially love how she shaded the living hell out of all the nasty "fans". 

Here's what we learnedT:

1) She approves all of her looks. So before you come for Sarah, remember Gaga approved it. 

2) She doesn't like to feel "on" constantly. It makes her unhappy. So sometimes she wants to be glammed up, sometimes she wants her center bun with minimal liner. 

3) Y'all ain't getting nothing information wise about the new album. So sit. And shh. 

4) Haus Labs ain't going no where. So stay pressedT. 

5) The softer color pallette was intentional. So calm thy tits. 

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I’m cackling because the shadows are indeed muddy, patchy and not that pigmented so the « no negativity » gang can now stay silent :triggered:

The video was cute tho and I’m glad to know there will be colourful glam attacks (and hopefully by the time the colourful palettes are released they’ll have worked on their formula and packaging)

ChromeAngel
9 hours ago, whateveradore said:

Same goes to you when the video comes out.
Sending you lots of love, you seem to be in the need of

So now that I was proven right once again, is there anything else I can do for you booo? :bye:

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Well I’m cackling because the shadows are indeed muddy, patchy and not that pigmented so the « no negativity » gang can now stay silent :triggered:

The video was cute tho and I’m glad to know there will be colourful glam attacks (and hopefully by the time the colourful palettes are released they’ll have worked on their formula and packaging)

You mean the entire thread save for two people now including you who loved every bit of the video and makeup?

I hope you have a better day. 

Awakened M

I can't believe I sat here and READ every single post in this thread.:ladyhaha:

Y'all are hilarious!

I LOVED the video and everything about it. It made me want to play with make up. I guess I need to add this on my Christmas wish list.

I was quite excited about Gaga's response to Nikki's question about the next decade. There's so much more to look forward to. I just pray and hope the lot of you develop a sense of patience,and humble yourselves. Otherwise, you'll get wrinkles and look like prunes and raisins.

Get ready for #POLKAPOP2020

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Honestly, what a cute and charming video!

I don't know this Nikkie girl but I like her already. Her banter with Gaga was funny and kept me hooked. Plus, Gaga looked incredible before and after! [does her face look stunning and almost "original" now or is that just me]

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

“Wing”

“Wing” 

“Ya Wing”

katy perry wig GIF

When I was watching the video I thought of this gif lmao

Turns out the little outfit on the ornament actually reminded Gaga of what she wore for the shoot for the album. :oops:

Madling
6 hours ago, Marjol said:

Wouldn't surprise me she's currently studying the language in preparation for the Gucci movie. She likes to be prepared.

Nikkie delivered, she is such a pro and so true and down to earth. I was smiling all the way through as if it was me sitting next to her. This means the world to her and to see them vibe like that is the best thing ever. Gaga is calm and relaxed and her goofy self, completely at ease. Hope they do more things together in the future. 

I remember Gaga talking to her fans about wanting them to become more famous then she is and it amazes me how many of them actually made that happen in a way. 

Sam Smith, Nikkie, Cardi B...

None of them are more famous than her... 

Madling
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

..... Awwww somebody is mad 

Dukttape

The banter between her and Nikkie was fantastic, but that final look was dire... it looked heavy and muddy.

1 hour ago, Madling said:

..... Awwww somebody is mad 

I’m actually happy but go off :vegas:

Archived