Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
news

Nikkie Tutorial Video

whateveradore

Featured Posts

OMonster
11 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Is the exposed root thing an intentional look, laziness, something to do with keeping her hair healthy? I'm asking genuinely.

This isn't a judgment about her appearance, she can do whatever she wants, she doesn't have to be perfect, etc. I just don't get the exposed roots look, particularly with pink hair.

I would assume, if you have a full time hair stylist, all the money and resources in the world, and are attempting to create an empire based around the beauty industry, you would play more attention to things like that.

Hide contents

beautiful-gaga-lady-gaga-madamelulu-moth

Lady-gaga-pink-hair.jpg

lady-gaga-944-magazine-cover-and-spread-

tumblr_os0zjt2pk41wsg6mwo1_500.png

Behind-the-scenes-for-Vogue-photoshoot-2

Get wiggy with it.

There's nothing wrong with asking that question! 

I think, as you say, since Gaga has all the money and all the resources in the world to have whatever hair she wants to have - the exposed roots look is obviously the intention. 

And it is actually very on-trend and stylish right now. 

I personally think it looks great and goes well with her down-to-earth, 'punky' vibe. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t even imagine the threads and meltdowns here when Gaga’ll spill some actual LG6 tea. :air:

Also, can we make Gaga’s now iconic eye close-up a GIF?

ydnmnme

She’s still Italian!!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

LGMonster95

I pretty much loved everything about that video. I barely expected anything and got so much infos and exciting stuff :bradley:. Also Gaga is so lovely and kind and such a fun person to talk to and the fact that straight away she treats you as one of her friends is just beyond words. We need more people like her

FameHookah

Omg i love nikkie so so so SO much i rembember before haus labs came out ppl were wondering if gaga would collab with james o jefree but i suggested Nikkie instead and im so glad they did this 😭

Nikkie is one of us and she is so kind, talented, and funny💚

I love when gaga went offscript and goofed around, we need more of that 👏 after ASIB she seems more scripted for some reason, but Nikkie brought our girl back.

WTF is MDNA

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Gaga: "I'm making a polka record"

She’s been teasing LG6 for over a decade!

Forshadowing Queen

8-E76-CE3-B-1-A8-F-480-E-A955-D422-A353-

18 minutes ago, OMonster said:

There's nothing wrong with asking that question! 

I think, as you say, since Gaga has all the money and all the resources in the world to have whatever hair she wants to have - the exposed roots look is obviously the intention. 

And it is actually very on-trend and stylish right now. 

I personally think it looks great and goes well with her down-to-earth, 'punky' vibe. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5694672

If you say it's on trend, I'll take your word for it. I guess exposed roots are comparable to intentionally torn jeans in that way. It just looks unfinished and uncommitted for someone with her resources. But she seems happy, so, who cares? :)

JustYouandI

She is funny, beautiful, charming, loving, nice omg :bradley: that pink hair, I want her to keep it until I die.

Schwerk
37 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

She’s still Italian!!

Wouldn't surprise me she's currently studying the language in preparation for the Gucci movie. She likes to be prepared.

Nikkie delivered, she is such a pro and so true and down to earth. I was smiling all the way through as if it was me sitting next to her. This means the world to her and to see them vibe like that is the best thing ever. Gaga is calm and relaxed and her goofy self, completely at ease. Hope they do more things together in the future. 

I remember Gaga talking to her fans about wanting them to become more famous then she is and it amazes me how many of them actually made that happen in a way. 

Sam Smith, Nikkie, Cardi B...

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

9 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Wouldn't surprise me she's currently studying the language in preparation for the Gucci movie. She likes to be prepared.

Now I’m fantasizing about Gaga speaking fluent Italian :flutter:

Schwerk
19 minutes ago, SKANK said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5694672

If you say it's on trend, I'll take your word for it. I guess exposed roots are comparable to intentionally torn jeans in that way. It just looks unfinished and uncommitted for someone with her resources. But she seems happy, so, who cares? :)

I have exposed roots too. I love the look of bleached blonde and the contrast with dark brows and roots. Has an 80's messy vibe. But it's also because bleaching is so bad for your hair, you find ways to rock the roots. I think gaga likes the messy punky look atm, wants to keep it healthy  and may have dyed her hair pink because shes transitioning to dark hair (for the movie?) but wants to have some fun with it while it's still blonde enough to put bright colors on top.

I feel the exact same way. I sometimes I crave going dark but I know I can't go back to blonde very easily after that. I know that when I do, I first want to a bright put colour in it. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived