💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with NikkieTutorials

Jenina

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, Mylene said:

i **** on other people so I can feel good about myself and my accomplishments ;))))

There I fixed it for you

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I absolutely LOVE HER. The makeup video for Drew Barrymore was soooo fun. I’m sure it will be great. first thing about haus labs which has got me excited tbh.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

OH MY GOD the new video on Nikki’s story with the completed look.... and the way Gaga says the name of the palette at the end :giveup: she’s so ****ing hot i can’t 

Linus Gaga
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Check Nikkies story

The makeup is very bad for Nikkies standards :selena:

Maybe it's the filter?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Ugh I thought the countdown was for the video, even saved it on my insta :flop: Three more hours to goooo, tf life's too short for this

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Ugh I thought the countdown was for the video, even saved it on my insta :flop: Three more hours to goooo, tf life's too short for this

I think she said in her original post that she was posting at 9AM so it probably was changed :shrug:

Madling
10 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I was actually hoping Gaga wouldn’t jump on this youtube mua trend because she’s honestly above it but oh well.. She looks beautiful.. 

She's running a business not a charity. 

4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I think she said in her original post that she was posting at 9AM so it probably was changed :shrug:

No, I went back and watched her stories, she really said 9AM for a reveal and 12PM for the video, the dumbass is me :flop: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

44 minutes ago, Hoss said:

OH MY GOD the new video on Nikki’s story with the completed look.... and the way Gaga says the name of the palette at the end :giveup: she’s so ****ing hot i can’t 

Nikkie’s face was shook too 😂

MaryJaneHolland
57 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

They are editing out the LG6 question :lana:

lavenderblondee

Gagz looks AMAZING :air:  I also love Nikkie, although her (and basically every other celebrity tbh) excessive use of filters on Snapchat drives ME INSANE. She's so beautiful, she doesn't need crazy  filters all the time. 

Madling
7 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

if only 🙄 ... but that's never gonna happen, they are going to transform into haters (some are there already)

And watch while she prospers 

Archived