đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think These Bundle Features Will Ever Leak?

sillynate

Featured Posts

sillynate

tumblr_n7hcspsguQ1qjdybto1_500.gif

On November 26, 2013, Interscope announced that the video would be released through file sharing service BitTorrent and Vice, sometime in December 2013. The bundle would consist of the music video, pictures, a separate clip in 4K resolution documenting the making of the release, and interviews with Gaga and director Richardson. Interscope described the bundle as a means of "explor[ing] the link between open expression and open technology; providing an inside look at the creative process, with original film, music, archival content and behind-the-scenes footage direct from artists."  via Wikipedia

tumblr_n7g9609pcG1rawe6zo1_500.gif

Forget the music video itself, I kinda wanna see the behind the scenes footage and interview with Gaga. I’d love to hear her thoughts (at the time) on the video. 

Some people theorize that the video itself was never even finished, but why would Interscope announce this bundle if the video and any of these bonus features weren’t at least almost complete? 

This song was set up for failure from day one though.

Ryusei

giphy.gif 

But if anyone has it they would NEVER share it. The exclusivity is worth too much I think. IF anyone has it. 

Musery

I bet a lot of that stuff was never actually put together. Like I wouldn't be surprised if they never filmed the interviews etc. Gaga talked about plans and ideas all the time that never came about, especially during ARTPOP

I'm one of the people that believes the video itself was never finished though :shrug:

sillynate
15 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I really hope that video never sees the light of day. 

But what about the features that were supposed to be released with it

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, sillynate said:

But what about the features that were supposed to be released with it

I wouldn't want to see them. That whole project and everything related to it should stay in the past. 

ChicaSkas

Wow, OP,  did we have an esp moment together because I just made a similar thread about wanting old stuff to leak..

On topic: 

This can't ever surface because frankly R Kelly being a pervert effed everything up.

Gaga can not and will not associate with him after the whole pedophilia thing. Everyone in the industry has had to drop that guy. And it is so sad, all the way around, because his music is epic. The song itself , standalone from any RKelly discoloration , is an excellent song. Paul told me it was his favorite off ARTPOP back when I interviewed him in 2018. ... and anyone who remembers "I Believe I Can Fly" knows how good his voice is and how good his message was. But his being a pervert towards underage girls and peeing on people just completely ruined all the good. 

I wish he could come to terms with how badly he screwed up, issue public apologies, and donate/offer reparations to all involved from his personal fortune. If he could just show some remorse, some desire to make it all better, so much could be slowly healed from this. 

Anyway I digress: Much as I , as a historian, as an archivist and promoter of the past -- would love to see this awesome old footage -- it would hurt Gaga's image to be associated with him in the media again.

Ironically because that's what half the theme of the video is to begin with..... anyway I'm rambling now sorry.....

To put it in context, this is the first time she's ever fully deleted a song from her catalog. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
31 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

But if anyone has it they would NEVER share it. The exclusivity is worth too much I think. IF anyone has it. 

It would be a combo of:

1. Gaga's lawyers being on them like white on rice

2. it's just plain disrespectful to her, to release anything of her with a pervert stains her, sadly. (and I say this loving R Kelly music.) The man hasn't done enough to make things right to the people he wronged.

3. Exclusivity yes, trust issues, and probably it cost a sh*tton of bitcoin. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

sillynate
9 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I bet a lot of that stuff was never actually put together. Like I wouldn't be surprised if they never filmed the interviews etc. Gaga talked about plans and ideas all the time that never came about, especially during ARTPOP

I'm one of the people that believes the video itself was never finished though :shrug:

I never thought of that and you’re probably right. There were TONS of things fans say she “promised” (did she really promise them or say she would like to make... etc. big difference) that didn’t happen. But also considering Interscope announced this and not Gaga, 

giphy.gif 

so many conspiracies. 

Anyone remember around 2014-15 when the rumor was that the video was on the deep net? :selena: ain’t gon lie I tried getting that onion web browser (tor?) to take a look for myself but then I read that a murderer could show up at my door and I didn’t really think it’d be worth it :smh:

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

Anyone remember around 2014-15 when the rumor was that the video was on the deep net? :selena: ain’t gon lie I tried getting that onion web browser (tor?) to take a look for myself but then I read that a murderer could show up at my door and I didn’t really think it’d be worth it :smh:

We really need to start a safe scientific exploration into the deep web browsing systems and search engines to see if we can find some lost aural treasures.

Hey, if they can find poor Hillary's emails, they should be able to dig up a few Mp3s.

Ryusei
10 minutes ago, sillynate said:

If you do it right you have no need to worry about browsing the deep web. Most of it is harmless. That being said I would still never go on it out of pure paranoia :ladyhaha: 

Musery

3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I never thought of that and you’re probably right. There were TONS of things fans say she “promised” (did she really promise them or say she would like to make... etc. big difference) that didn’t happen. But also considering Interscope announced this and not Gaga, 

Totally agree about the "promises" that were most of the time things Gaga said in passing and fans took as the gospel truth :smh:

But I'm sure Interscope fully intended to put it out. It's not uncommon at all to announce things weeks or months before they're set to come out without having a finished product. Think of the ARTPOP app with it countdowns... clearly whatever that was supposed to be was in its' conception stage when it  was announced and premiered but not actually done.

I think the video was filmed or mostly filmed, Interscope saw the raw footage or a rough  cut and was like "uhhhh, nope" and told her to change it, they fought about it because Gaga wanted to stick to her vision etc, and it was all eventually scrapped. But as you say, it's all conspiracy lol

Archived