Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Elizabeth Warren Gives Hug To Girl Who Has Issues With Acceptance

Featured Posts

Haus Swiftie

this moment really humanized her and that is something I value very much in someones campaign  

Very touching 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Marina 💝Carly Rae 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 12

FATCAT

When she says "um" and pauses, you can tell that she instantly went to a place so many of us have been at before, and you know it when you see it. 

We need someone in the White House with this kind of empathy. Warren has my vote.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

M Monstre

God, I love her so much. I really hope she gets the nomination. 

SKANK

ABC News reports: “Raelyn, who attended the rally on her own, said she first saw Warren speak in September. “What got me involved with her was her care for the LGBTQ community. And it’s been a struggle with that, with people close to me. And I just — she’s just, she gives me hope, which is not something that I’ve really had with other politicians, and I’ve followed politics for a while,” she said. Raelyn cited a part of Warren’s stump speech she repeats often on the campaign trail: that people should have the opportunity to “love who you love and build the family you want to build.” Raelyn said she’s also followed the campaigns of South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, the first openly gay Democratic presidential candidate, and Sen. Bernie Sanders, the progressive candidate from Vermont.”

It was such a lovely moment. It seems rare that a politician would be be both wonkish and warm, but Warren certainly is both. Trump's lack of empathy would be glaring next to her on a debate stage.

Had it been another candidate trying to equate their experience with that of the experience of a minority, twitter, and members of this forum, would implode. I guess they are taking the day off. Thankfully.

• Like 5

Brainiac

I love her. If Bernie wasn't running she would get my vote in a heartbeat. I wish I didn't have to choose between the 2 of them.