Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
new video

Katy Perry - Cozy Little Christmas (Official Video)

Featured Posts

dit

She looks like a vision whenever she has black hair :flutter:

She's gorgeous regardless but black hair makes her eyes POP so much <3 

Cute song but I want "Everyday is a Holiday" from her NOW

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 7
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619

Wow look at TD Katy coming through in that candy cane aesthetic :legend: she knows how to serve lewks (except for swish swish lol)

13 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I came into this thread to hate on her, but that was actually a really good video.  

Why bother doing that :saladga: literally would not be necessary, just don’t comment tbh 

5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Showing ur ass for a cheap lil christmas hit?

Have you seen Bon Appetit? I doubt people would flood to this vid over that if they were interested in seeing her ass :ladyhaha: let her live

Feel free to send me money btw
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGs LM

Ugh, she looks so much younger with black hair. She doesn't even look like she's aged with it.

LG And MJ Are My Heehee Queens
  • Like 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eddie

I like this song :music: btw why the one year late comments? :sweat:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vroom Vroom
10 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

 

Why bother doing that :saladga: literally would not be necessary, just don’t comment tbh 

Not all comments need to be positive, this is a discussion forum.

The whole Cozy Little Christmas thing originally left a bad taste in my mouth.  Having a song be an exclusive release for a streaming service no one uses is the epitome of selling out.  I figured this video was going to be really cheap and putting the song on all the other streaming services after a year was a cash grab. 
 

But I actually enjoyed the video. Even though I do not agree with her marketing practices. So I wanted to express my opinion and comment here.

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewYorkCity

She looks amazing with dark hair :giveup: best scene.

Also I thought of bianca del rio on the kitchen scene :toofunny:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SluttyHaus
46 minutes ago, Faded said:

A year later?

confused janet jackson GIF

That’s how the Xmas single/album cycles work lol. Sia dropped the deluxe edition of her Xmas album a year later and most artists that have them push a different single every year. Makes sense since it was an amazon exclusive last year, but now is available everywhere. 

Edited by SluttyHaus
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SluttyHaus
34 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

AIWFCIY will be blocked by this. :bradley:

I honestly really hope so. Katy deserves a Christmas classic 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619
3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Not all comments need to be positive, this is a discussion forum.

The whole Cozy Little Christmas thing originally left a bad taste in my mouth.  Having a song be an exclusive release for a streaming service no one uses is the epitome of selling out.  I figured this video was going to be really cheap and putting the song on all the other streaming services after a year was a cash grab. 
 

But I actually enjoyed the video. Even though I do not agree with her marketing practices. So I wanted to express my opinion and comment here.

Ahhh okay that’s fair enough, I thought you were just someone who always goes on a thread about particular artists to **** on them for no reason regardless of what the topic is :) 

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prismatic Light

Just here to say (without being too dramatic) I'm so damn happy to be a Katycat. This video is so joyful and cozy (no pun indeed lol), I think Katy will make me a lot of company during the whole Christmas season :heart: This is the joyful Xmas atmosphere I needed, especially in these stressful and bad weeks I've been through, I love you Katy :kara:

Be kind 🧡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SluttyHaus
2 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Just here to say (without being too dramatic) I'm so damn happy to be a Katycat. This video is so joyful and cozy (no pun indeed lol), I think Katy will make me a lot of company during the whole Christmas season :heart: This is the joyful Xmas atmosphere I needed, especially in these stressful and bad weeks I've been through, I love you Katy :kara:

Couldn’t have said it better. The video and song are so cute. Ready for the GP to stop sleeping on her. This is lowkey better than most Christmas pop songs out at the moment 

  • Love 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

it was overall cute! a little too much at some parts, but I really loved the classic animated characters and she looked great

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenDiamond

hope this video will be a nice goodbye to old katy

we are ready for reinvention now

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...