💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Cozy Little Christmas (Official Video)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

She looks like a vision whenever she has black hair :flutter:

She's gorgeous regardless but black hair makes her eyes POP so much <3 

Cute song but I want "Everyday is a Holiday" from her NOW

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Wow look at TD Katy coming through in that candy cane aesthetic :legend: she knows how to serve lewks (except for swish swish lol)

13 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I came into this thread to hate on her, but that was actually a really good video.  

Why bother doing that :saladga: literally would not be necessary, just don’t comment tbh 

5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Showing ur ass for a cheap lil christmas hit?

Have you seen Bon Appetit? I doubt people would flood to this vid over that if they were interested in seeing her ass :ladyhaha: let her live

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Daylight Jokers

Ugh, she looks so much younger with black hair. She doesn't even look like she's aged with it.

I like this song :music: btw why the one year late comments? :sweat:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

TheRealJT
10 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Why bother doing that :saladga: literally would not be necessary, just don’t comment tbh 

Not all comments need to be positive, this is a discussion forum.

The whole Cozy Little Christmas thing originally left a bad taste in my mouth.  Having a song be an exclusive release for a streaming service no one uses is the epitome of selling out.  I figured this video was going to be really cheap and putting the song on all the other streaming services after a year was a cash grab. 

But I actually enjoyed the video. Even though I do not agree with her marketing practices. So I wanted to express my opinion and comment here.

NewYorkCity

She looks amazing with dark hair :giveup: best scene.

Also I thought of bianca del rio on the kitchen scene :toofunny:

messybottom
46 minutes ago, Faded said:

A year later?

confused janet jackson GIF

That’s how the Xmas single/album cycles work lol. Sia dropped the deluxe edition of her Xmas album a year later and most artists that have them push a different single every year. Makes sense since it was an amazon exclusive last year, but now is available everywhere. 

messybottom
34 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

AIWFCIY will be blocked by this. :bradley:

I honestly really hope so. Katy deserves a Christmas classic 

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Not all comments need to be positive, this is a discussion forum.

The whole Cozy Little Christmas thing originally left a bad taste in my mouth.  Having a song be an exclusive release for a streaming service no one uses is the epitome of selling out.  I figured this video was going to be really cheap and putting the song on all the other streaming services after a year was a cash grab. 

But I actually enjoyed the video. Even though I do not agree with her marketing practices. So I wanted to express my opinion and comment here.

Ahhh okay that’s fair enough, I thought you were just someone who always goes on a thread about particular artists to **** on them for no reason regardless of what the topic is :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Prismatic Light

Just here to say (without being too dramatic) I'm so damn happy to be a Katycat. This video is so joyful and cozy (no pun indeed lol), I think Katy will make me a lot of company during the whole Christmas season :heart: This is the joyful Xmas atmosphere I needed, especially in these stressful and bad weeks I've been through, I love you Katy :kara:

Be kind 🧡

messybottom
2 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Just here to say (without being too dramatic) I'm so damn happy to be a Katycat. This video is so joyful and cozy (no pun indeed lol), I think Katy will make me a lot of company during the whole Christmas season :heart: This is the joyful Xmas atmosphere I needed, especially in these stressful and bad weeks I've been through, I love you Katy :kara:

Couldn’t have said it better. The video and song are so cute. Ready for the GP to stop sleeping on her. This is lowkey better than most Christmas pop songs out at the moment 

it was overall cute! a little too much at some parts, but I really loved the classic animated characters and she looked great

Archived