💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Star Wars actor comes out as gender fluid

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Billy Dee Williams is perhaps best known for his role as Lando Calrissian in the 1980’s Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, but at 82-years-old, Williams wants you to know he’s breaking the gender binary. 

The Star Wars actor recently opened up about his gender fluidity and using both he/him and she/her pronouns in an interview with Esquire. "I say ‘himself’ and ‘herself,’ because I also see myself as feminine as well as masculine," he said. "I’m a very soft person. I’m not afraid to show that side of myself.”

“I never tried to be anything except myself,” Williams said. “I think of myself as a relatively colorful character who doesn’t take himself or herself too seriously.”

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is set to be released on December 20 with unused footage of Carrie Fisher being used to help complete the story. Fisher who would have played a key role in the film, died in December 2016 before filming. 

https://www.out.com/celebs/2019/11/30/star-wars-billy-dee-williams-comes-out-gender-fluid?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=celebs&fbclid=IwAR3UTqAD48lCfikMKuUS8HqKRPQxCRhHOQkbEaFTeVZGhxGOj-ZYLwwSRL0

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

17 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I’m STUNNED, would have never thought HIM.!!!!  😮😮😮😮

T H E M 👏🏼

StarstruckIllusion

and that’s on periot luv :hor: it’s really never too late huh

Curunir

In cases like these can we just say "them" for the sake of simplicity? Or can we use him/her interchangeably? :sweat:

I'm confused :spin:

If you dont fit the stereotypical role of a particular gender, the answer is not to come up with brand new genders. When your answer to societal push for gender conformity is to come up with new genders, you are saying people should fit the roles of their gender. And if they dont fit the main two, then they should identify as one of these newly defined genders.

Lets instead expand what it is to be a man or a woman, and focus on gender none conforming.

Archived