🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

CEREMONY || Beyoncé - Beyoncé

Chromatica World

Before we get into our top 5, let's see who were our NICEST raters!

In third place @MarlonBrando7 with 8.6

5b17645100782_Sinttulo.thumb.png.b2e7f97

Second places goes to serial nice rater @Enzo with 8.87

tumblr_m8aqmzD6YK1r6bwq7o1_500.thumb.jpg

 

And first place goes to @tthen with 8.95

20190331_180550.thumb.jpg.5dd4e2ccf77dfe

Congrats! And you haven't turned up! Great! :ladyhaha:

Just kidding :vegas:

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaGaLB
Just now, Faded said:

Before we get into our top 5, let's see who were our NICEST raters!

In third place @MarlonBrando7 with 8.6

5b17645100782_Sinttulo.thumb.png.b2e7f97

Second places goes to serial nice rater @Enzo with 8.87

tumblr_m8aqmzD6YK1r6bwq7o1_500.thumb.jpg

 

And first place goes to @tthen with 8.95

20190331_180550.thumb.jpg.5dd4e2ccf77dfe

Congrats! And you haven't turned up! Great! :ladyhaha:

Just kidding :vegas:

Should have been on this list

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing

ThE DeLuxE tRaCks ArE BeTTer

tumblr_m8aqmzD6YK1r6bwq7o1_500.thumb.jpg

Vote for Ukraine fads
  • LMAO 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica World
1 minute ago, GaGaLB said:

Should have been on this list

@DiamondKing would've been the fourth nicest rater, then you :)

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing
1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

ThE DeLuxE tRaCks ArE BeTTer

tumblr_m8aqmzD6YK1r6bwq7o1_500.thumb.jpg

Where is this photo even from? :awkney:

Vote for Ukraine fads

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HoneyB

One of the nice raters lacks sum taste but I won’t name any names 

tumblr_m8aqmzD6YK1r6bwq7o1_500.thumb.jpg

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance You need to understand that balance
  • LMAO 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica World
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Where is this photo even from? :awkney:

I haven't even bothered to ask

What can you expect from the ever random @Enzo :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter

Enzo barely displayed any good taste? :ladyhaha:

American news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica World

5. Flawless (feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)

Overall Score: 8.711764706

source.gif

Highest: 10 @Talenti @MarlonBrando7 @ANTI WP
Lowest: 7 @NNES @GaGaLB

@LateToCult- So good. Especially since I knew the Ted Talk where the speech was given.
@Blown Away- Such a sassy song. I like it. I think the part where Bey incorporated the speech from Chimamanda is a bit too long though.
@Lemondeduerl- Invented feminism. 
@Enzo- Why we rating this version tho? 

Edit: we won , the superior version, a glow-up
@Misja056- This feels like everytime I walk into the club and the upgrade of Bow Down
@Talenti - The Nicki remix should’ve been on the original xx

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
5 minutes ago, Faded said:

Before we get into our top 5, let's see who were our NICEST raters!

In third place @MarlonBrando7 with 8.6

5b17645100782_Sinttulo.thumb.png.b2e7f97

Second places goes to serial nice rater @Enzo with 8.87

tumblr_m8aqmzD6YK1r6bwq7o1_500.thumb.jpg

 

And first place goes to @tthen with 8.95

20190331_180550.thumb.jpg.5dd4e2ccf77dfe

Congrats! And you haven't turned up! Great! :ladyhaha:

Just kidding :vegas:

Me? Lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing

If Overrated in Love wins this

tumblr_m8aqmzD6YK1r6bwq7o1_500.thumb.jpg

Vote for Ukraine fads
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
4 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

ThE DeLuxE tRaCks ArE BeTTer

tumblr_m8aqmzD6YK1r6bwq7o1_500.thumb.jpg

Good taste is not for everybody 

I'm so sorry gyal

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
Just now, Faded said:

5. Flawless (feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)

Overall Score: 8.711764706

source.gif

Highest: 10 @Talenti @MarlonBrando7 @ANTI WP
Lowest: 7 @NNES @GaGaLB

@LateToCult- So good. Especially since I knew the Ted Talk where the speech was given.
@Blown Away- Such a sassy song. I like it. I think the part where Bey incorporated the speech from Chimamanda is a bit too long though.
@Lemondeduerl- Invented feminism. 
@Enzo- Why we rating this version tho? 

Edit: we won , the superior version, a glow-up
@Misja056- This feels like everytime I walk into the club and the upgrade of Bow Down
@Talenti - The Nicki remix should’ve been on the original xx

default_bbtrash.gifdefault_bbtrash.gifdefault_bbtrash.gif

default_bbtrash.gifdefault_bbtrash.gifdefault_bbtrash.gif

Y’all have zero taste!

Why would you let this flop.

American news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Enzo barely displayed any good taste? :ladyhaha:

Distortion of events 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo

At least is not the Nicki Remix 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...