đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

other

Dakota Johnson calls out Ellen on her lie

Kimmo

Featured Posts

When she said “ask everyone” I gasped lol. Remember when Ellen didn’t even remember Katy was married? She can’t possibly remember everything I totally get that but then don’t call out your guests if you don’t have the memory to back it up

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

I wish Gaga was like this. When she was younger she used to be more like Dakota whereas now she’s more like Ellen. Charming, but in an insincere way.

8 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

This was painful to watch :rip: 

It was a :air: moment....

Thanks for changing the tag :hug:

Hottie Detector

Magneto
2 hours ago, nenhures said:

This is a more contained and passive version of that "my kids can't hear you because they're listening to Kidz Bop" video but the feral energy is still just as strong.

CaLm DoOoOoWnNnN

*insert limp wrist*

Free my mind

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I wish Gaga was like this. When she was younger she used to be more like Dakota whereas now she’s more like Ellen. Charming, but in an insincere way.

She still is. It really depends on the interview and her mood.

I get why you'd think some of it is insincere now but I think it's rarely insincere. It's just uncommon emotions and reactions that we can't always relate to. And if you remember she still had insincere moments early on. Remember the Singapore tourism ad? The TV special with that Fame room and how she said "this is my life" - the things Troy made her do :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Defmix100
13 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

And if you remember she still had insincere moments early on. Remember the Singapore tourism ad? The TV special with that Fame room and how she said "this is my life" - the things Troy made her do :toofunny:

what was this?

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, 053Timo said:

Ellen is so fake...

Agreed. She puts people on the spot for **** like that pretty regularly and is almost always wrong lmao

Omg I GASPED. “I didn’t know you liked me” LOL I’m weak. Was not a fan before but girl’s got spine.

1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

You can blame her fans for that. Gaga used to be more sincere before ARTPOP (and to an extent BTW), but after that album.. she went through depression and became more secluded and careful about what she says. Her fans left her when she was most vulnerable.

I for one am happy she's doing what she wants and taking better care of herself, even if it means being less open.

Lmfaoooooooo Dakota is so real I really like her personality. I’ve seen a few of her movies apart from 50 shades and she’s really good 

StrawberryBlond

The silence in between their sentences is deafening. You can sense the tension and the crowd felt it too. Made me think  of when Katy Perry had to remind her that she was married before and that she invited her on the show where she gave her wedding gifts. I know that Ellen has a lot of guests and can't remember everything but some stuff is too big or recent to forget. Makes her seem really fake and like she just likes to be associated with celebrities but doesn't genuinely have the time for them.

FlopSlurper
4 hours ago, Wixson said:

Good for her! This reminded me of her on Jimmy Fallon saying what all of us were thinking. 

the ellen video and now this, maybe I'm a full-time stan now

Archived