💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana Grande is scared of her new doppelganger

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Imo they indeed look very much alike but you can still set them apart looking at the chin or forehead. Also, the make up, hair and the fact that Ariana doesn't have highly distinctive traits help. Not surprised so many Arianators fall for this though. :fan:

Borislshere

I rarely see good doppelgängers for my faves (gaga and Beyoncé) yet I feel like there’s a new Ariana one every month. Had I not read that isn’t Ariana, I’d believe 100% it was 

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I rarely see good doppelgängers for my faves (gaga and Beyoncé) yet I feel like there’s a new Ariana one every month. Had I not read that isn’t Ariana, I’d believe 100% it was 

How about her?

FlopSlurper
9 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

there are so many gaga wannabes especially back when she had her own distinctive style

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, August3 said:

Well we all have a doppelganger, or so they say. 

I read somewhere that around the world there 7 unrelated persons looking exactly like you in this exact moment. :gum: Don't have the source and I am not exactly sure though. :poot:

Archived