💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh

Yeah sure, cuz Avant Garde slash over the top palette/makeup as a start would sell greatly and will be loved by Everyone instantly:ohwell:

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skedaddleBItCh

I agree with some of them, but most are just unnecessary and obnoxious (comparing this to yada yada)

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Ok but like... “what’s this doing that no one else is? Why why why?” Well the formula is apparently quite good. That alone is a differentiator. Also let me just say “Gaga could have sold crazy shades!” except could she? I wouldn’t be so sure Lol if you want performance makeup get performance makeup. This is quite clearly not that so why keep harping on it?

Idk for me I care more about a really quality product than I do some super wow crazy things. That “Chains” glam attack shade is stunning and that lipstick is a perfect red. And I am told the eyeliner is really such a great quality pen. I find that more important than crazy stuff because that stuff often ends up looking cheap and not worthy of an investment to people who would never wear that (most people in their day to day or even night).

Reddit is really not the place to find solid opinions in stuff. I like the site, but people can be just nasty and cruel on there. For instance, no one has used this palette and yet just a few pictures somehow inspired this much hatred lololol

I wouldn’t pay attention to haters. It’s some toxic vuju to bring into your life for no reason. My friend “loves makeup” and does it, too and I find it exhausting. If you like something, buy it. If not, don’t. Idk why people feel that everything warrants their contribution of opinion. Sure you *can* speak on whatever you’d like, but why would you want to just be angry, offended, irritated, etc. if you don’t have to be? over *makeup* of all things? :laughga: Gonna need some good skincare for holding all that toxicity in ya skin like that m. Maybe HL can make a line of Whiner Skin Wipes, for all these folk lolol

I mean going over the thread, it doesn't really seem like typical haters. Reddit regulates itself for the most part pretty well, and a lot of the comments seem to be quite valid. Of course the over excessive hate comments are stupid and most down voted. 

But looking at it from a regular consumer point of view, who have no idea of Stan culture, and seeing Gaga release a makeup company, a lot of their criticisms and opinions hold true. 

Dukttape
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I can’t with some of y’all hating on HL, but then every time a new photoshoot gets released, y’all are like “OMG THIS IS THE BEST SHE’S EVER LOOKED! WE LOVE HL! YAAAASSS!!”

Like, pick a damn side. Do y’all hate it or love it???

It's almost like people can have 2 completely different opinions about 2 completely different things. She can look amazing in a photo AND deliver a completely underwhelming makeup line.

AlexanderMagno

Haus Laboratories looks like it completely failed their strategy.

When they were first announced, they tried to advertise themselves with different, almost over-the-top palettes. Eccentric make up. People even said it wouldn't last because it wasn't everyday make up.

And now, suddenly, they are releasing simple palettes for the every day.

For me, that is the criticism that Haus Laboratories deserves. And unfortunately this is very common with Gaga's projects, so conceptually inconsistent (and yes, this is a Gaga project, not a "Gaga is only the face of the project" situation, because if that is true you are calling her a major liar for claiming she's involved in every step).

6 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

I mean going over the thread, it doesn't really seem like typical haters. Reddit regulates itself for the most part pretty well, and a lot of the comments seem to be quite valid. Of course the over excessive hate comments are stupid and most down voted. 

But looking at it from a regular consumer point of view, who have no idea of Stan culture, and seeing Gaga release a makeup company, a lot of their criticisms and opinions hold true. 

But what I mean is that none of them are critiquing the quality of the product itself. Theyre saying what they wish it was. To me, I find that unfair because you’re going “I won’t try this and judge the product on its terms but I *will* say what I wish it was.” That’s like comparing a Windows to a Mac device. Windows isn’t Mac so while you can say “I wish it did this like Mac does” I think you also need to judge it on its own merits as well. Then it’s like “this isn’t exactly what I want or hoped it to be, but it’s still a quality product” which is something I think holds true for HL.

I will spell it out for you: we. want. music. and. art.

who cares about a brown palette? literally i wantfkn poems, performances, reflections on love, life and the universe

not a fkn brown palette 

MessyTop

Laughing at all of you calling  HL a “startup company” LOL. Is a multi million company , don’t cut them any slack. If Trixie Mattel Can release better make then Gaga, we clearly have a problem. 

the little hauslabsters can join a makeup forum...... maybe hauslabdaily.com

byyyye

I-

LaLuna

Here's the thing about the palette being "not crazy enough". Not everyone is a drag queen, not everyone goes clubbing every night, not everyone has a crazy style and likes to wear over-the-top colors on a daily basis. Most of us have regular lives with regular jobs. I personally couldn't see myself wearing crazy colors to work, so a more neutral, wearable palette that I can use everyday is right up my alley. I have Jeffree Star palettes that I regret buying because while the colours are beautiful, they're just too over the top to be wearable and I hardly ever use them.

As a startup company, HL has to cater to largest audience possible before it can make more avant-garde products.

Honestly, people will find any reason to complain. If HL's makeup isn't your thing (and from what I understand, a lot of you aren't even interested in makeup) then just ignore it. It's not that hard.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

Here's the thing about the palette being "not crazy enough". Not everyone is a drag queen, not everyone goes clubbing every night, not everyone has a crazy style and likes to wear over-the-top colors on a daily basis. Most of us have regular lives with regular jobs. I personally couldn't see myself wearing crazy colors to work, so a more neutral, wearable palette that I can use everyday is right up my alley. I have Jeffree Star palettes that I regret buying because while the colours are beautiful, they're just too over the top to be wearable and I hardly ever use them.

As a startup company, HL has to cater to largest audience possible before it can make more avant-garde products.

Honestly, people will find any reason to complain. If HL's makeup isn't your thing (and from what I understand, a lot of you aren't even interested in makeup) then just ignore it. It's not that hard.

“A startup is a human institution designed to create a new product or service under conditions of extreme uncertainty.”

HL is NOT a startup company. A new company, yes. 

trixie cosmetics , Kim Chi cosmetics those are startup companies. Started by one person by raising money, These entrepreneurial ventures are typically started by 1-3 founders who focus on capitalizing upon a perceived market demand by developing a viable product, service, or platform.

Reality
22 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

It's almost like people can have 2 completely different opinions about 2 completely different things. She can look amazing in a photo AND deliver a completely underwhelming makeup line.

I'm sorry, but to say that she looks "incredible and amazing" in a photo that highlights HL, and then to say that that same line  used in that "incredible and amazing" photo is underwhelming is completely oxymoronic. You either like the photos and the line, or you don't. In this instance, they are not two "completely different things".

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm sorry, but to say that she looks "incredible and amazing" in a photo that highlights HL, and then to say that that same line  used in that "incredible and amazing" photo is underwhelming is completely oxymoronic. You either like the photos and the line, or you don't. In this instance, they are not two "completely different things".

no lol

Dukttape
6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

No, they are. She can look good and shuck a meh product. They're not at all mutually exclusive. 

Archived