Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

"As I said, I didn't start quoting people who think this is a good palette, and I don't need you telling me it's good. I think it's bad. Point blank."

Did I quote you this time? No. Why are you quoting me? To me,  it's a stupid opinion to have. POINT BLANK.

You literally quoted me telling me I was ridiculous for thinking this looks like trash but go off clown :awkney:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

Everyone calm down. What happened to be kind?

its ok people for Gaga fans to love the make up and it’s ok for Gaga fans to hate the make up. It’s ok for fans to have different opinions. 
the thread is getting very “personal attacks” on both sides, go and stream ARTPOP. 
love 

Epione
5 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Gaga spent 2years creating hauslabs and was involved in every aspect of it that doesnt sound like someone doing it just for the money 

Not sure how project length is an argument here and how it indicates that she did it for other reason than to pump her wallet. I don’t think she did much more work than any other beauty guru that has a cosmetics line.

This thread is giving me flashbacks to the Residency threads. And the Joanne threads. And the American Horror Story threads. And every prior venture she's ever done. :saladga:

1 minute ago, Epione said:

Not sure how project length is an argument here and how it indicates that she did it for other reason than to pump her wallet. I don’t think she did much more work than any other beauty guru that has a cosmetics line.

Did I miss something? Did it become bad for a person to want to make money?

Not coming for you or anything of that nature, I'm just a tad lost on the "making money is bad" theme I keep seeing on here. 

Epione
Just now, Doot said:

Did I miss something? Did it become bad for a person to want to make money?

Not coming for you or anything of that nature, I'm just a tad lost on the "making money is bad" theme I keep seeing on here. 

I’m not saying it’s bad, I’m saying it is the reason she does it. Not because of her marketed messages.

Just now, Epione said:

I’m not saying it’s bad, I’m saying it is the reason she does it. Not because of her marketed messages.

Thank you for clarifying, fren. :-)

nenhures
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

This thread is giving me flashbacks to the Residency threads. And the Joanne threads. And the American Horror Story threads. And every prior venture she's ever done. :saladga:

It's almost as if it's less about WHAT she is doing and WANTS to do and more about the fact that she isn't doing exactly what Little Managers think she SHOULD do.

Sanne Godijn
12 minutes ago, Epione said:

Re read my comment gaga was involved in EVRY ASPACT of it  you clearly have some research to do here

1 minute ago, nenhures said:

It's almost as if it's less about WHAT she is doing and WANTS to do and more about the fact that she isn't doing exactly what Little Managers think she SHOULD do.

I find it baffling how people literally just can't find something else to do between projects they are personally interested in. 

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Everyone calm down. What happened to be kind?

its ok people for Gaga fans to love the make up and it’s ok for Gaga fans to hate the make up. It’s ok for fans to have different opinions. 
the thread is getting very “personal attacks” on both sides, go and stream ARTPOP. 
love 

i'm sorry, but you said the same thing during the Haus Labs launch and you told everyone to be kind even though you kept trashing everything Gaga did relating to Haus Labs. How is that being kind?

Sanne Godijn

Its so funny that people are again  trashing an hauslabs product when its not even officially released yet 

Kimblue
16 minutes ago, Epione said:

I love how critical you are of Gaga for “pumping up her wallet” but Kesha can get all the coins.

21 hours ago, Epione said:

Looks better than Haus Labs. ☠️ And get that coin girl, you deserve it.

Archived