❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Finneas Sings Bad Romance

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Computer

Thank you for the time stamp because that was a lot of other content of him that I didn't want to see :party:

Does he use his last name?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Computer said:

Thank you for the time stamp because that was a lot of other content of him that I didn't want to see :party:

Does he use his last name?

nope, I recently saw a interview with billboard I think? and they wrote his full name on a board and he scratched his last name

... and now i just sit in silence.

Bolkins

Now get your sissy to figuratively and literally embrace Gagz at the Grammys and we can all be friends 

Not the bore worms!

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Gypsy said:

Omg they look/sound nothing alike :oprah:

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not because it's uncanny how much they have the same face, especially the eyes and the look

chaeri pls

Regina George

Okay so he’s like a perfect man in my opinion. Not THAT pretty but not ugly at the same time. Interesting, intelligent and talented as hell! His style and interests are unique and I could listen to him talk for hours. He just seems so mature and knowledgeable.. IDK... He also is really really nice and a sweetheart in general.. He’s literally a perfect boyfriend material if you ask me. Am I the only one that feels like he’d be a great boyfriend? :neyde:

ARTPOP2
10 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Ran here because i misunderstood and thought this was gonna be a Phineas and Ferb rendition of Bad romance. 

not exactly a rendition but a lesser disappointment than the thread :gaysia: 

Blastertoyo
7 hours ago, Gypsy said:

Omg they look/sound nothing alike :oprah:

Their singing styles and voice are so similar 

please enlighten me to death

The Fame Monster

First of all, like most of us, I thought this was going to be Phineas and Ferb. 

Second of all, it should have been Bad Kids.

Find your freedom in the music

Archived