Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Lady Gaga ever smile in an album cover?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Lady Gaga has many iconic album covers with albums that have both light/happy and dark/heavy themes to the songs.  However- it seems her album covers always represent the more serious side of her music and personality.  
DRWfgRVXUAECLzz.jpg
the closest we get to a smile is the Tony Bennett collab album- we get a big smile from Tony- so big his face looks like it would crack and his teeth look like they’re about to fall out- while Gaga‘s face has a subtle joyful daze.   No offense to Tony :huntyga: <3 

so anyways- Gaga has a beautiful smile.  Do you think we will ever see an album cover with this face?

file-20190614-158917-1fkj0vy.jpg?ixlib=r

tumblr_p5jyygzjpp1x7kleno2_500.jpg

giphy.gif

post Gaga smile pics you’d like to see on an album cover :) or do you prefer serious face Gaga?  

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katherine
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

we get a big smile from Tony - so big his face looks like it would crack and his teeth look like they’re about to fall out

:nooo: PLEASEEEEEEEEEE :nooo:

RAMROD

She could be smiling on TFM :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sneaky Oliver

I hope not. Her bland serious expressions are so cool. Like she’s not giving way the vibe of the record straight in the album cover. Even the TFM black tears cover. She doesn’t look sad at all. It’s very blasé. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Delusional

giphy.gif

When she finally gets some sugar

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

magicalgaga

Nah. Artists don't usually smile on the covers anyway. It's tacky and boring. Serious look is perceived as a more interesting and intriguing one.

i was born this way, baby

Regina George

I’d like to see her smile but not in a “I’m happy” way but more like she’s trying to seduce someone or like a sinister smile if that makes any sense.. 

Customzanotti

Why yesss... She should definitely smile, it'll boost  the sales

shuffle.gif

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Archived