💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Support me on IG

Featured Posts

Hey guys !

I'm here for some help, I know this isn't the first time I'm promoting my IG on this website but today, I need your help more than ever...

I put all my heart and soul on each media I post on Instagram and sadly, people hardly see what I'm doing... In few weeks I'm taking a contest to become my country's Instagrammer of the year which means a lot to me (I consider it as a revenge due to all the pain I suffered due to social medias when I was younger)

I'll let you appreciate some of the things related to Gaga I worked on since 2015 ! I hope some of you will show love and support :* 

https://www.instagram.com/warholastar/

SHALLOW
46 minutes ago, warholastar said:

In few weeks I'm taking a contest to become my country's Instagrammer of the year which means a lot to me (I consider it as a revenge due to all the pain I suffered due to social medias when I was younger)

Well, social medias are only getting worse, i'm much better since i'm not on any of them :huntyga: also, having more followers is not a Revenge, i'm sorry to say but no one really cares about your followers. Don't look for approval on socials, it's not healthy. 

7 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Well, social medias are only getting worse, i'm much better since i'm not on any of them :huntyga: also, having more followers is not a Revenge, i'm sorry to say but no one really cares about your followers. Don't look for approval on socials, it's not healthy. 

Never said it was about having more followers, it’s about my homophobic country giving me an official award after not protecting me when I was a bullied child harassed on social medias due to their sexuality. Giving an LGBT some approval over there would be something new, that’s why I’m seeking help.

Archived