Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’ve decided to unstan Gaga

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

WheresLG6
5 hours ago, nenhures said:

I also decided to unstan Gaga because  I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her  and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This is so NOT funny... Chile

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dubstep111

Yep she has been a let down ever since 2013. Fake promises and lies. I will never unstan her because of how awesome she was but I hate how she continues to not admit how she has left her true fans hanging year after year. I sound harsh I know but how she boasted about pop music(pop music will never be low bro) and she literally took pop to a whole other level. But to quit pop 6 years ago and now she is making fun of that time of her life, it’s such a smack in the face to little monsters.

WheresLG6

You can tell how hell of a mess and out of touch her team is with the fans/business that they made her release an irrelevant make up line before her awaited sixth pop album. She had the world in her hands ready for her to have another smash and all we got was Enema and Hags Labs. I've had it, officially.

35 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

You can tell how hell of a mess and out of touch her team is with the fans/business that they made her release an irrelevant make up line before her awaited sixth pop album. She had the world in her hands ready for her to have another smash and all we got was Enema and Hags Labs. I've had it, officially.

Bye. Go stan Ariana and get a generic album every 8 months. We won’t miss you. 

FRANK1991

I love that people have so called stan cards and likes to burn them all the time

or that there is that one time that made them to decide unstanning time is upon them 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Kimblue
54 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

Ohh wah! I want I want I want I want.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297d569a057378ec257e

KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't really know what's her plan, but not talking or tweeting about new music at all is kind of strange. And also the fact that she didn't say anything about Bad Romance or TFM anniversary, but instead she talks about the make up line that honestly feels shallow (hum...) And those non sense tweets... Why does it look like she's actually trying for everyone to unstan her? Like she is where she is and has gotten everything she's got right now thanks to her music, now after she's an actress and all that, she makes it look like music isn't that important to her anymore (even though it's not true).

Anyway, it's still interesting. Here for ha til i die.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Sepsami
9 hours ago, nenhures said:

I also decided to unstan Gaga because  I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her  and ask her for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Can we have more stories like this? :air:

I'm pissing myself imagining Gaga doing all this :air:

ltlmnstr
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

Quality > quantity :gayhat:

Plenty of hoes out there putting out new tracks monthly but you won't get anything as good as Gaga's music unless you're willing to wait :gayhat:

I'm honestly not looking forward to the hundreds of comments that say her new song is "trash, not like her old stuff bring back that gaga, is she even trying, oh she out here still trying sadly."

Like I'll be enjoying her new music offline and I'll comment a week after. I borderline ruined Joanne for myself by being on here.

[I only remembered all of this because...I finally started watching AHS: Roanoke.
Did y'all know perfect illusion was used for the teasers?!]

ThatAsianGuy

At this point of her career i want her to explore more tbh. I dont want her to make bunch of mediocre music every year. Guys she just released a multi awarded movie and a soundtrack what could you ask for more??? For all i know you've been dying her to release a BUBBLEGUM POP album  but thats gonna happen anytime soon. I'd rather see her make another movie and some side projects. LG6 can wait til its 100% ready.:ohwell:

Schwerk

Greedy bunch. 

Waiting a year for new music is nothing, find another hobby to keep you occupied. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RodeckDanny
14 hours ago, nenhures said:

WHAT is this real? LOL

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

nenhures
1 minute ago, DannyRodeck said:

WHAT is this real? LOL

No it's not lmao it's a copypasta. Gaga could never, she'd definitely pay for those Milky Ways.

Archived