💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Marilyn Manson - The End

geusst1235

Featured Posts

geusst1235

Marilyn Manson and Shooter Jennings paired up to cover "The End" by The Doors for a tv series called "The Stand" (which Manson is also starring in) coming next year. Shooter is also working with Manson on his 11th studio album which should be released sometime next year as well.

I really enjoyed this cover honestly. The production is unlike anything Manson has done in his career so far, and his vocals sound very strong/fresh. The autotuned bits are obviously a creative decision on their end. It's not the first time Manson has experimented with things outside of his normal style. For example in Say10 when he employed a trap-like beat and managed to make it work with a bluesy rock song.

Also, Manson even mentioned that during the recording process for The Pale Emperor they apparently tried to autotune his voice but they couldn't correctly, which he found amusing. So perhaps he just wanted to showcase that in a song? Either way, I really enjoyed the tone it evoked as it made his voice sound a tad inhuman and created an interesting little vocal melody imo.

Honestly, this makes me even more excited for Shooter's production on the upcoming album.

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, HangTang said:

For example in Say10 when he employed a trap-like beat throughout the song.

You mean SLAY10? :ohwell:

EDIT: Holy **** this is iconic. His vocals are so haunting and clear. If his new album is more like this and less satanic shock art, I'm here for it! :vegas:

Musicisfreedom

I like it. Reminds me a lot of the Pale Emperor which is one of his best albums tbh. I think his older voice goes really well with bluesy music.

Bitch I'm Madonna

geusst1235
On 11/22/2019 at 1:49 AM, Musicisfreedom said:

I like it. Reminds me a lot of the Pale Emperor which is one of his best albums tbh. I think his older voice goes really well with bluesy music.

I really loved The Pale Emperor as well, which his singing absolutely shined on. For example on "Odds of Even" is just a beautifully haunting ballad and his voice meshes really well with that gothic/bluesy sound.

RAMROD

He always done mean covers :applause:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

geusst1235
14 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

You mean SLAY10? :ohwell:

EDIT: Holy **** this is iconic. His vocals are so haunting and clear. If his new album is more like this and less satanic shock art, I'm here for it! :vegas:

Well Manson said that the next album is like a cross between "Diamond Dogs" by David Bowie and a band called The Killing Joke. He mentioned that there is a TON of piano throughout the record as well. 

a84a905-1.jpg

Manson...... I always loved him. He's like everything to me. He's probably like what  Gaga is to most of the younger monsters to me because he introduced me to so many other artists through his art and presentation. To begin with Bowie. 

And this song.... This is one of my favorite things from him those previous years...  I can't.... 

hello hello baby.

CautiousLurker

Honestly this is fantastic and I love the cover, but I'm more excited to know he's working on a new album AND with the same producer, I'm already hyped :woot:

Archived