Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"SG2" already at 3 billion streams

Runway

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

You made a point, but it's not like dope is considered that much as a hit, barely as an ARTPOP track, I mean-

Dope is one of my favorite songs off of ARTPOP, but I agree that the vast majority of people don’t care for it lol 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic Light
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Dope is one of my favorite songs off of ARTPOP, but I agree that the vast majority of people don’t care for it lol 

Barely monsters lol, so it's not like we can call it a hit. She should have performed Gypsy instead and made it an official single, but humans aren't ready for this conversation yet :crossed:

Be kind 🧡

ALGAYDO
14 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

i still dont know why she is famous

She makes great pop songs. A handful of her songs are generic and lame, but the good ones are terrific. Bad Liar, for example, is a fantastic pop song. Plus she was a Disney star, and people are suckers for that 

2 hours ago, Runway said:

Yall starting to use OGH-like receipts with the amazon thing without knowing the facts 

love an unbiased queen on her own thread

Mirages

Wow and yall stan the goddess of love, so much unnecessary shade up in this bitch.... Nasty I am ****ing disgusted with this forum and I don't even like Selena. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

GagaUnderYou

Wow this is stupid tbh. We already have official standalone singles on streaming. It would have been better to have 13 fresh songs.

Are we getting 13 new songs or are those singles from 2017 too for the deluxe? 

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, Prismatic Light said:

The fact that she could easily perform DWUW and get another top5 instead of a forgotten top10 with a promo single, We-

She could've gotten Applause to #1 doing this!!!

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Ally Campana

Gaga’s BTW discount was pitched by Amazon. Not her or her label. Amazon paid the full price for the albums but sold it at $0.99 to ride the Gaga hype. And there was no such thing as ‘first week giveaway’ bs. The discount lasted only for 2 days of the first week. 

Dope was to promote some award show iirc. Streaming was very new then. A Kanye song charted in the top 20 just because that song was played in the background of one of his videos (not music video) for like 20 seconds. The rules for streaming which counted towards the charts were not properly formulated yet. 

So to all the fatties who feels the need to mention Gaga here, kindly educate yourself or shut the fck up.

OT: I don’t really care about this tbh. Though it’s not entirely fair, it’s just gonna be a part of the deluxe and it makes it easier to find the songs in one place rather than scroll through her page for the songs or searching for them. If anyone thinks it’s truly unfair, then just exclude the deluxe and count the standard version’s streams as the actual streams of the album. Simple.

Does it matter? Damage is done

JusKeepBreathin

Will it include The Wizards of Waverly place theme song?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived