💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

‘look what you made me do’ easter egg is about justin, not katy...

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

i, like many people, assumed that taylor crashing her car and holding up a grammy was a dig at thirteen-time grammy loser, katy perry. turns out, the theories were wrong. after all, taylor did say that we still haven’t caught all of the easter eggs in the video...

I still definitely think it's Katy lol the slow motion of it all, the cat in the background, the Grammy 

but perhaps both! it being a lambo makes sense

omg and I JUST noticed Bieber is also wearing an animal print shirt in his grammy pic :nooo: she really did that one-two knockout 

Thomas P

If this is true than this smart bitch just made this video 10000x more iconic than it already was (and it was super iconic beforehand)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FentyGa
10 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

But how was the Grammy related to Justin back then? He never won any/did they have a feud back then?

they’ve had a long-term feud, and i’m pretty sure it started because taylor’s best friends with selena, and, well...

as for the grammy, there’s a reference picture, the leopard print and holding one grammy, ig represents justin’s cockiness and superiority complex, as well as the way he uses everything to get media attention (lit rally just crashed a car but he’s still flexing, yk?)

Archived