đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish makes GRAMMYs history

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

That wasn't about you directly, it was a blanket statement about her haters :rip: 

How do you know what I'm affected by? I don't think Gaga's makeup is clown makeup. But on a site where Billie gets hate for literally anything, I'd rather spend time on that than defending Gaga who will always be defended. I don't see how that's hard to understand. 

I specifically defended Haus Labs on here when people were calling it a cash grab, etc. so you have no clue what "affects me." I just choose to not waste time on the same old thing about Gaga that people here are always going on about. 

If can say it didn't affect you because you lmaoed the post and got offended by a similar post from me afterwards except directed to Billie.

Then if Billie gets more hate, Gaga hate is allowed to make it in even? Not a healthy view especially for someone that claims positivity and embracement to artists..

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I honestly think this is another Lorde situation. Comes out with amazing debut, wins Grammys, releases another album, momentum stops faster then it started and she was kinda put in the same basket with Meghan Trainor (whatever her name was) and the rest of “one album wonders”. 

This is my honest opinion, I like some of her songs, I like her style and this is in no way me being a “hater”. 

TheSlash

kim kardashian GIF

Also, to the haters: I rather have whispering in music than a makeup line and no music at all :reductive: 

Poor Gaga-only-stans :diane: .

Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, I love Gaga and I'll always support her, but these are facts :shrug: .

Ew, David!

Morphine Prince
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

If can say it didn't affect you because you lmaoed the post and got offended by a similar post from me afterwards except directed to Billie.

Then if Billie gets more hate, Gaga hate is allowed to make it in even? Not a healthy view especially for someone that claims positivity and embracement to artists..

Yeah, I LMAO'd it because I thought it was a joke? This user always makes shady comments like that about different things so that's what I took it as.

I even make jokes about Billie "whispering" and whatnot, it's not that serious. 

The second part of your post seems very malicious, you just want to call me a hypocrite. Go off then. I already explained to you my point of view but it seems you aren't interested. 

I already saw yours and got what you were saying. If you don't want to give me the same treatment, that's on you. Nothing I can do. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I honestly think this is another Lorde situation. Comes out with amazing debut, wins Grammys, releases another album, momentum stops faster then it started and she was kinda put in the same basket with Meghan Trainor (whatever her name was) and the rest of “one album wonders”. 

This is my honest opinion, I like some of her songs, I like her style and this is in no way me being a “hater”. 

Except Billie has been a thing for 2-3 years now. Her latest single which is an unreleased song is doing great too. I honestly feel she'll have longevity. 

Regina George
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Except Billie has been a thing for 2-3 years now. Her latest single which is an unreleased song is doing great too. I honestly feel she'll have longevity. 

Well I do hope I’m wrong. I just see a lot of similarities between those two.. Billie is authentic and theatrical, we need more of that in music industry rn. 

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yeah, I LMAO'd it because I thought it was a joke? This user always makes shady comments like that about different things so that's what I took it as.

I even make jokes about Billie "whispering" and whatnot, it's not that serious. 

The second part of your post seems very malicious, you just want to call me a hypocrite. Go off then. I already explained to you my point of view but it seems you aren't interested. 

I already saw yours and got what you were saying. If you don't want to give me the same treatment, that's on you. Nothing I can do. 

Then the joke dedicated to Gaga = lmao, a joke dedicated to Billie = "you sound like Madonna stans".

I still can't get the logic.

But sorry if it seemed malicious! I still think you are a great user but this time it's just obvious that you favour Billie.

Morphine Prince
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Then the joke dedicated to Gaga = lmao, a joke dedicated to Billie = "you sound like Madonna stans".

I still can't get the logic.

But sorry if it seemed malicious! I still think you are a great user but this time it's just obvious that you favour Billie.

I didn't take your post as a joke since it was a response to something people here would take offense to. 

And your post did sound like a Madonna stan in 2009 lol. 

And you continue to repeat a LIE that I have a favor towards Billie  after I have explained to you my reasoning. I'm wasting my time with you in this thread. 

FfFfFfFF
16 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I didn't take your post as a joke since it was a response to something people here would take offense to. 

Responses to things  people would take offense to can be jokes. My joke about Billie was just as offensive as the joke about Gaga, (2) yet it didn't sit well with you.

18 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

And your post did sound like a Madonna stan in 2009 lol. 

And Billie Eilish posts sounded like a Gen-Z dragging a 2000s pop star to feel superior, (2) yet you didn't felt negative of it.

21 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

And you continue to repeat a LIE that I have a favor towards Billie  after I have explained to you my reasoning. I'm wasting my time with you in this thread. 

From (1) and (2) results that yes, you favor Billie.

1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

I think it's hilarious you all assumed "clown makeup" meant Gaga. (I mean of course that's what they were referring to) but it could have been someone else's line :air:

That’s because multiple posters here always use that description to insult HL.

Madling
1 hour ago, nenhures said:

I'm pretty sure she was home schooled tho. She should of course have a good support system around her being so young and whatnot but I'm sure her parents took care of her education.

Shes still too young to undertake this scrutiny and pressure

Madling
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

She's home schooled and she makes music with her brother. She's said her parents who everywhere with her, so I wouldn't say it's the parents fault tbh. 

Of course it is. They are the parents. They could have told her to wait until she was 18.

Jose P
45 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I hope she turns out like Lorde. Releases a critically acclaimed debut album, wins a bunch of awards for it, releases a second album with less commercial success but even more critical acclaim enough to be considered one of the best albums of the decade.

There, fixed it for you.

Archived