đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish makes GRAMMYs history

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Then my post could have been anybody too and you should have took it as a joke in the same way you took the first one. :rip: Of course Gaga is going to be defended on her own site and rightfully so, c'mon.

You just show your bias right now.

No, your post WASN'T a joke. It was a reaction to that post. 

Exactly, OF COURSE she is, so why will I waste my time when I KNEW 10 of you would pounce on that post? :rip: 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Honestly, I hope she has a good support system. We've seen what fame at a younger age can do before!

Honestly I think it's terrible parenting.  She should have been made to finish school or at least turn 18 before going into the lion's den. 

nenhures
1 minute ago, Madling said:

Honestly I think it's terrible parenting.  She should have been made to finish school or at least turn 18 before going into the lion's den. 

I'm pretty sure she was home schooled tho. She should of course have a good support system around her being so young and whatnot but I'm sure her parents took care of her education.

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

No, your post WASN'T a joke. It was a reaction to that post. 

Exactly, OF COURSE she is, so why will I waste my time when I KNEW 10 of you would pounce on that post? :rip: 

It was a joke post in reaction to another post. Joke and reaction can co-exist. One was shade to Gaga and one to Billie  and the only one that put you off was the latter.

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Madling said:

She's home schooled and she makes music with her brother. She's said her parents who everywhere with her, so I wouldn't say it's the parents fault tbh. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

It was a joke post in reaction to another post. Joke and reaction can co-exist. One was shade to Billie and one to Gaga and the only one that put you off was the latter.

So you're implying I have a bias towards Billie? That couldn't be farther from the truth. But on a site where anytime Billie is mentioned there's the same people hating, I'd rather defend her than Gaga who I know will always be defended on here. 

Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Omg everyone getting upset about that one comment :saladga:

This is why this site is so unbearable sometimes. Some people take everything so seriously. Atrl has become much more fun in the last 2-3 years cause of this. 

@Billie Eilish making yall pressedt we love to see it 

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

OT: Congrats queen, the promo, and constant single releases did their job. Some singers should take notes

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

Omg you’re defending ATRL, toxic central? Ever try defending Gaga for a change?

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

So you're implying I have a bias towards Billie? That couldn't be farther from the truth. But on a site where anytime Billie is mentioned there's the same people hating, I'd rather defend her than Gaga who I know will always be defended on here. 

You know I defended her on the global warming thread. But if you don't, then I tell you now that I have nothing against her and enojoy sone of her music and even think she is talented.

You project your image of how a Billie hater is (this + the comment about the 30 years old man) on me when in fact it doesn't represent me. Factually. :fan:

Yes, when out of two shades directed to Gaga and Billie resoectively, you are affected only by the latter, then you have a bias.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You know I defended her on the global warming thread. But if you don't, then I tell you now that I have nothing against her and enojoy sone of her music and even think she is talented.

You project your image of how a Billie hater is (this + the comment about the 30 years old man) on me when in fact it doesn't represent me. Factually. :fan:

Yes when out of two shades directe to Gaga and Billie are affected only by the latter, then you have a bias.

That wasn't about you directly, it was a blanket statement about her haters :rip: 

How do you know what I'm affected by? I don't think Gaga's makeup is clown makeup. But on a site where Billie gets hate for literally anything, I'd rather spend time on that than defending Gaga who will always be defended. I don't see how that's hard to understand. 

I specifically defended Haus Labs on here when people were calling it a cash grab, etc. so you have no clue what "affects me." I just choose to not waste time on the same old thing about Gaga that people here are always going on about. 

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Logan said:

Why so much drama over a young female artist being successful? We should be uplifting her. 

Not because of her gender or the fact that she’s young. She appears overworked and people are starting to ask if she’s been overhyped. If she is being taken advantage of or pressured (by her brother, or their parents, or the label) it only makes her age and sex more of a significant human rights issue. But so far there is no evidence of that, at least I don’t think. 

Congrats to her!! I feel like she might pull a Lorde with Pure Heroine, where she wins best song and record, but not album sadly.

Archived