💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga and Oprah. January 4th, 2020 in Florida!

asana15

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Totally forgot this was happening

Whats-App-Image-2020-01-04-at-12-15-44-P

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Just curious, excuse my uneducatedness, but is there a reason people hate Oprah other than the MJ thing?

Yes, same...I’m curious to know why ppl don’t like her 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Linus Gaga
9 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

So... no pictures or anything from this event? 

I think she is not on stage yet

Search BB&T Center on Instagram location and then check out the latest pictures posted by the people who are attending the event.

Hit me a message and say hi !

Quentin
5 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

she's on stage

Looks like a wig :)

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

ydnmnme

We don’t deserve her 😭

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

nenhures

Y'all 😭 Seeing her talk so openly about her struggles is so inspiring. It really makes me feel less alone in this world. I love her so much.

nenhures

So apparently her psychotic break that she talked about in the Oprah interview happened after a court deposition (I'm assuming it was Kesha's case) and she had to go to the hospital because of it  :ohno:

1 minute ago, nenhures said:

So apparently her psychotic break that she talked about in the Oprah interview happened after a court deposition (I'm assuming it was Kesha's case) and she had to go to the hospital because of it  :ohno:

Yeah, this makes sense. She was clearly traumatized during that deposition, and she cancelled Rock in Rio days later.

nenhures
4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Yeah, this makes sense. She was clearly traumatized during that deposition, and she cancelled Rock in Rio days later.

I didn't know the RiR cancellation happened in the same time window. It really puts a lot of things into perspective to get these tidbits of info about her struggles. We know she was upset about cancelling but wow, she must've been beyond devastated. She's been through so much sh*t, Jesus Christ.

11 minutes ago, nenhures said:

@ViviLittleM

Archived