💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GRAMMYs Nominations 2020

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Doncho

Reminder that recieving 3 nominatios would NOT be a snub. I hope ASIB can make it to AOTY but Im not sure. I still have hope though.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

ASIB really does deserve AOTY nom if not win, interscope hasn't done a really good job promoting it since Oscars tbh. If it doesn't get nom it's because they didn't push ARUTW as second single. 

GAGAVAGINA
6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Reminder that recieving 3 nominatios would NOT be a snub. I hope ASIB can make it to AOTY but Im not sure. I still have hope though.

This is her best chance to win a general field... Pray

Daylight Jokers

The Grammys better give her all three wins if AOTY's not one of the three nominations.  The album that won an Oscar possibly losing to a live album or Thank U, Next is not a good look.

Doncho
3 minutes ago, GAGAVAGINA said:

This is her best chance to win a general field... Pray

She has good chances, but GF categories are really unpredictable. I dont think she s winning them this time. Compilation Soundtrack should be an easy win though!

doppelganger
6 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

ASIB really does deserve AOTY nom if not win, interscope hasn't done a really good job promoting it since Oscars tbh. If it doesn't get nom it's because they didn't push ARUTW as second single. 

I agree. At least one performance, or a radio push. Anything. I can understand Gaga not releasing new music in 2019 if Interscope wanted her to focus on a ASIB Grammy campaign. But we got nothing. 

Thomas P

I think we care more than she does :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I agree. At least one performance, or a radio push. Anything. I can understand Gaga not releasing new music in 2019 if Interscope wanted her to focus on a ASIB Grammy campaign. But we got nothing. 

I feel like Gaga just wanted to take a break in 2019 from promoting music (+ the fact she probably doesn't relate that much to Ally's music, she already told this in interview). 

GAGAVAGINA
4 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Interscope is too busy promoting Billie... 

We haven t had a good promo since BTW 

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I think we care more than she does :selena:

true lol

She's probably sleeping and when she wakes up and sees a message from bobby saying "WE GOT GRAMMY NOMS IN..." she'll be like: oh cool... SO haus labs..

Musery

Archived