πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga is receiving 3 Grammy nominations

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Miracle
Just now, ydnmnme said:

The thing is... Are Pop Solo, SFVM and Soundtrack categories being broadcasted? Nope. Gaga might not even attend the show.Β 

Depends on the year.Β 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Did Beyonce get anything? I think the glitch was fixed by the time I checkedΒ 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

freebit

I wouldn't be surprised if she missed AOTY. I highly doubt the Blue Ribbon panel would help her out at all - they're very P4k-ed. Plus, ASIB is probably considered a old album since it came out over a year ago (whereas Black Panther's soundtrack came out the same year it was nominated).Β 

That said, people shouldn't take this as confirmation because the Grammy website had a false leak of the so called Grammy winners on their website earlier this year. (In case you all forgot:Β https://nylon.com/leaked-grammys-winners-2019Β )

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Did Beyonce get anything? I think the glitch was fixed by the time I checkedΒ 

4!!!

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

Economy
51 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Grammys are cancelled :madge:

Have u heard all of those albums in their entirity tho?

Pop Music

I'm happy she got any noms (I mean there is absolutely no reason why she wouldn't)Β 

So proud of herΒ 

Gaga πŸ’Taylor πŸ’Carly Rae πŸ’Rina πŸ’MARINA πŸ’BritneyπŸ’Lights πŸ’Shania πŸ’SigridπŸ’

Beyoncé 

TaylorΒ 

AOTY

:triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 μ†Œλ¦¬μ§ˆλŸ¬μ™€

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she missed AOTY. I highly doubt the Blue Ribbon panel would help her out at all - they're very P4k-ed. Plus, ASIB is probably considered a old album since it came out over a year ago (whereas Black Panther's soundtrack came out the same year it was nominated).Β 

That said, people shouldn't take this as confirmation because the Grammy website had a false leak of the so called Grammy winners on their website earlier this year. (In case you all forgot:Β https://nylon.com/leaked-grammys-winners-2019Β )

Last year's leak was shared by a twitter user throughΒ aΒ Β video which could've been edited. This year's leaks are from the official website. I think its legit.Β 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DeanWinchester

ASIB is one of the biggest albums (soundtrack or no soundtrack) for the last cycle. It generated a lot of buzz, too. Snubbing it for AOTY is blasphemous.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LG7 time now
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Beyoncé 

TaylorΒ 

AOTY

:triggered:

It must beΒ  a troll thing to make people talk… Out of 8 nominees, there's no way ASIB isn't named for AOTY...……. Or PayolayoncΓ© striked again

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

4!!!

none of her outputs this cycle made any huge waves tho but good for her :selena:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Teal Ambition
6 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

4!!!

electric chair to the grammy committee if a live album got an AOTY nominationΒ :triggered:

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Archived