Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga is receiving 3 Grammy nominations

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

But then only one nomination for INLA or ARUTW? I think it's 2 nominees for the songs and 1 for soundtrack.

I think its just one for the songs and 2 for the albums. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic Light
2 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

She has been snubbed all the time, we gotta deal with it 

Ok but this is too much. They talked yesterday about how a good idea would be to take the biggest popstars more in consideration and they really managed to snub all of them so far. They literally gave her 3 noms when she submitted for like 10 categories at least? Successful and praised by critics and then this? Even Katy's Never Really Over was highly praised by critics and public and considered her best song since the prism era, and she got snubbed too exactly like Gaga, LMAOOO, IF THESE NOMS ARE TRUE THIS WILL BE THEIR BIGGEST CLOWNERY SO FAR :rip:

Be kind 🧡

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Please note that only producers get the nomination for Soundtrack and Bradley isn't one. 

The award is presented to the artist or artists of a majority of tracks and/or the producer or producers of a majority of tracks on the album.

Wikipedia of Best Compilation Soundtrack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_for_Best_Compilation_Soundtrack_for_Visual_Media

Bradley
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think its just one for the songs and 2 for the albums. 

Then why isn't Bradley nominated for two? :bradley:

Prismatic Light
8 minutes ago, Doncho said:

This seems legit but lets wait for tomorrow. Remember the "leaked" winners last year on Grammys website? Yeah, all fake

True! This is too bad to be true imo, these nominations could be wrong or not finished yet, let's wait for tomorrow! 

Be kind 🧡

HosedDownGypsy

lmao last year the black panther soundtrack was nominated for AOTY, if  asib misses out this year the grammys are bigger fools than us tbh :saladga:

RAIN ON ME

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

The award is presented to the artist or artists of a majority of tracks and/or the producer or producers of a majority of tracks on the album.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_for_Best_Compilation_Soundtrack_for_Visual_Media

Oh no.. So no AOTY?

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

James Gibson

So Bradley's only nomination is probably Compilation Soundtrack

Gaga's other 2 noms would be Song Written For Visual Media for INLA (Bradley didn't wrote it so no nom) and Pop Solo Performance for ARUTW

nattuggla
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Hmm. Bradley is involved in 4 solo songs and 5 duets right?! Wonder if that counts. 

Teal Ambition

They fixed the glitch. Now we wait until tomorrow 

nervous chewing gum GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Then why isn't Bradley nominated for two? :bradley:

Well... if they submitted I'll Never Love Again (film version) then Bradley will be nominated  :vegas:

End Racism Now

Doncho
2 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

True! This is too bad to be true imo, these nominations could be wrong or not finished yet, let's wait for tomorrow! 

I wouldnt say bad though. Only the missing AOTY part. The number of noms is actually what I expeted for Gaga.

StarstruckIllusion

Lizzo getting 8 noms but hunny aren’t all her songs too old to count? Or did the rerelease extend that 

Archived