Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga is receiving 3 Grammy nominations

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

HosedDownGypsy

one option would be that the leaked ones are all the categories except the big four:shrug: cause asib has got to be nominated for both best soundtrack and AOTY, there is just no other way :sweat:

RAIN ON ME

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

Do we know who would be credited for AOTY if nominated and what it said for them

Swear I have a feeling that this all fake like last's years "winners" and they want us to be hyped (and it's lowkey working  :huntyga:)

I don't like this at all...

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, HausOfMiklaus said:

Why is three potential nominations a snub? Any one of those could honestly be for AOTY.

Because she could've won in AoTY.

Disgusting they shut her out. She got a Pop nod with "ARUTW" apparently, probably over bigger hits again.

Nicoxxx

So we already know that it missed AOTY and Pop Duo since Bradley got only one nom. I think the noms will be: Best Soundrack, Best pop solo for ARUTW, and Song for Visual Media for INLA. 

ydnmnme

I’m already feeling that she missed ASIB and am having a huge meltdown lol . It better be fake!!! It could be their way to make stans talk about Grammys

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

So we already know that it missed AOTY and Pop Duo since Bradley got only one nom. I think the noms will be: Best Soundrack, Best pop solo for ARUTW, and Song for Visual Media for INLA. 

That’s it! I think you’re right!

ydnmnme

If the noms are Best Soundtrack, Pop Solo and SFVM she can easily snatch all three. 
but damn... ASIB deserves AOTY nomination!!!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Miracle
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

If the noms are Best Soundtrack, Pop Solo and SFWM she can easily snatch all three. 
but damn... ASIB deserves AOTY nomination!!!

Not Pop Solo. There's competition this year with Billie and Ariana

Thomas P

I feel like 3 noms is deserved. If she missed AOTY that’s upsetting, but did y’all think she would be getting SOTY and ROTY and all those other ones when she didn’t push singles at all and most people don’t care about the songs other than Shallow? 

Lizzo, Ariana and Billie got what they deserve. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Illuminati

Seems weird that Lizzo got so many nominations but I'm just focusing on the fact that all 3 of my faves are nominated.
Gaga - 3, Taylor - 3, Lana - 2. We love to see it

Archived