Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Sanders ruined the Veterans Administration


JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

A desperate AND embarrassing thread. 

The Bernie haters just can't stop it and keep going with their pathetic attempts

MSM and establishment media teas. No wonder they love people like Buttigieg :giggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Well you weren't respectful to me, so that statement is a lie. 

Really? I recall telling you to chill and not entertain people that were apparently trolling you with the “SAD” reaction. I advised just move on and don’t let it phase you. Sorry if me being diplomatic is viewed as an ounce of disrespect. Remind me to be a raging asshole to you next time and see how well that works out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting embarrassing. 

Y'all, let this thread die, for your own sake. The guy's clearly having some sort of breakdown and going back and forth with him will just waste your time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

This is getting embarrassing. 

Y'all, let this thread die, for your own sake. The guy's clearly having some sort of breakdown and going back and forth with him will just waste your time.

 

Again taking my character. Bernsters are predictable. :ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lilmonzter
31 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

This is getting embarrassing. 

Y'all, let this thread die, for your own sake. The guy's clearly having some sort of breakdown and going back and forth with him will just waste your time.

Absolutely  chief 

34 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Well you weren't respectful to me, so that statement is a lie. 

Respectful 

Pot here's the kettle 

It's black 

35 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I suppose running the VA into the ground makes Bernie more talented. 

Or the fact that is one payer health care plan in Vermont falied. 

That takes true talent. 

Just keep breathing bye babe Imma let you finish but Bernie had the best campaign in 2016. Until the dnc sabotaged it.

Well good luck to all your future endeavours. 

Love ya 

Take really good care :heart:

 

Sing C'est la vie 
Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

He's talented in what?, conning people 

Using Kenyan stock photos?

Moving from the left to the center!

Please he's talented and azalea banks has a Career

Atleast Bernie wrote a medicare bill. 

Pete can suck it and I bet he does. :teehee:

Ok think what you want; I don’t like his candidacy much either, but let’s not descend into moderately homophobic jokes. We have to be better than punching down like that. It’s just not cool even if his stuff is problematic. We can talk about that, but leave personal snides at home. The dialogue has really got to be higher.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lilmonzter
7 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Ok think what you want; I don’t like his candidacy much either, but let’s not descend into moderately homophobic jokes. We have to be better than punching down like that. It’s just not cool even if his stuff is problematic. We can talk about that, but leave personal snides at home. The dialogue has really got to be higher.

It was not malicious in any way

A campy gay joke from one gay to another.

I apologise! it crossed a line. If it were me I wouldn't like it either.

Sing C'est la vie 
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

It was not malicious in any way

A campy gay joke from one gay to another.

I apologise! it crossed a line. If it were me I wouldn't like it either.

Oh I know, I just think that a burden of being queer this election cycle is that what we say could give credence to others who might not understand the nuance of camp and the culture and really *be* homophobic.

 

its a gross burden we shouldn’t have, but no sense debating what should as we have to deal with what is. Sighhhh. I’ve seen a lot of jokes made similarly by people meaning crude offense and so I can’t help but think that we have to unfortunately be on our best behavior to raise the discourse because they certainly won’t be doing that. It sucks having to be the grown ups at the party hahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

The desperation :rip: 

Not a good look. 

Pete’s campaign is lying about black people supporting his policies and actively deceiving supporters and the public. Something happening RIGHT NOW with someone some of you may vote for. This won’t go away no matter how many Sanders threads you make! Sorry about it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin
54 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

It was not malicious in any way

A campy gay joke from one gay to another.

I apologise! it crossed a line. If it were me I wouldn't like it either.

Honestly I chuckled and didn't even give it a second thought.  I knew it was just a joke.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin
39 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The desperation :rip: 

Not a good look. 

Pete’s campaign is lying about black people supporting his policies and actively deceiving supporters and the public. Something happening RIGHT NOW with someone some of you may vote for. This won’t go away no matter how many Sanders threads you make! Sorry about it! 

Desperation about a photo that was removed in September when the campaign on its own figured out it was not from the US. Ok

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
21 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Desperation about a photo that was removed in September when the campaign on its own figured out it was not from the US. Ok

It’s not about the photo. Good Lord.

Are you seriously IGNORING the fact Pete’s campaign LIED about several people supporting his racial policy? They came out and SAID THEMSELVES they don’t support it. Half of the people’s names on the support list were WHITE. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

HorusRa2

Just gotta post that this is hilarious and that certain people on here can’t contain themselves now that Bernie has the momentum to win. 

I don’t have the time right now to get into this but I’ll be back to address this more substantively. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

But who is the young pretty more talented star?

Madonna :reductive:

Bitch I'm Madonna
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...