Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Sanders ruined the Veterans Administration

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2016/02/18/bernie-sanders-senate-work-at-the-heart-of-va-s-latest-woes/

Remember the time Sanders was the Secretary of Veterans Affairs and turned it into a mess. I do.

Remember when he blamed the Koch brothers and the media for the VA scandal. His typical go to line. I do

“There is, right now, as we speak, a concerted effort to undermine the V.A.,” Mr. Sanders said in May 2014, two weeks after the story was picked up by national news organizations. “You have folks out there now — Koch brothers and others — who want to radically change the nature of society, and either make major cuts in all of these institutions, or maybe do away with them entirely.”

My dad is a Veteran 100% disabled who depends on the VA hospital system.

But I guess Kenyan stock photos are really really important to some people. 

By the way the VA hospital was the one socialist institution that actually used to work. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladey Gaygay

Just keep breathing there are people dying-

 

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter

Yep Kenyan stock photos! how a facetious fraud operates their campaign

You had to bring something from 2014 to discredit Bernie Sanders, while we're discussing recent events, how convenient 

Btw he got praise and both blame for that bill but despite your claims,  he didn't  fu*k up the VA. There was a lack of oversight, that made it impossible to fire the wrongdoers but he did what he could during the most divisive time in congress. 

Btw Douglass Con proposal, Kenyan photo scandal etc, do you think after this his polling in the African American communities are going to increase?! Lmfao

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Yep Kenyan stock photos! how a facetious fraud operates their campaign

You had to bring something from 2014 to discredit Bernie Sanders, while we're discussing recent events, how convenient 

Btw he got praise and both blame for that bill but despite your claims,  he didn't  fu*k up the VA. There was a lack of oversight, that made it impossible to fire the wrongdoers but he did what he could during the most divisive time in congress. 

Btw Douglass Con proposal, Kenyan photo scandal etc, do you think after this his polling in the African American communities are going to increase?! Lmfao

Which state is Sanders leading in again? Asking for a friend. 

You mean fraudulent as in lying on bank statements for a loan like Mrs. Sanders.

Whose campaign paid it's workers so poorly they had to seek help from their union?

Whose campaign had women complain about harassment?

But yeah Buttigieg is running a fraudulent campaign.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy
10 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Yep Kenyan stock photos! how a facetious fraud operates their campaign

You had to bring something from 2014 to discredit Bernie Sanders, while we're discussing recent events, how convenient 

Btw he got praise and both blame for that bill but despite your claims,  he didn't  fu*k up the VA. There was a lack of oversight, that made it impossible to fire the wrongdoers but he did what he could during the most divisive time in congress. 

Btw Douglass Con proposal, Kenyan photo scandal etc, do you think after this his polling in the African American communities are going to increase?! Lmfao

 

1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Which state is Sanders leading in again? Asking for a friend. 

You mean fraudulent as in lying on bank statements for a loan like Mrs. Sanders.

Whose campaign paid it's workers so poorly they had to seek help from their union?

Whose campaign had women complain about harassment?

But yeah Buttigieg is running a fraudulent campaign.

Its all over 2012. Madge vs Gaga :legend:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

 

Its all over 2012. Madge vs Gaga :legend:

:teehee:

:lmao:

Don't want it to escalate 

source.gif

In the general election anyone else even  a landmine instead of the impeachable orange :vegas:

 

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrG1087
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2016/02/18/bernie-sanders-senate-work-at-the-heart-of-va-s-latest-woes/

Remember the time Sanders was the Secretary of Veterans Affairs and turned it into a mess. I do.

Remember when he blamed the Koch brothers and the media for the VA scandal. His typical go to line. I do

“There is, right now, as we speak, a concerted effort to undermine the V.A.,” Mr. Sanders said in May 2014, two weeks after the story was picked up by national news organizations. “You have folks out there now — Koch brothers and others — who want to radically change the nature of society, and either make major cuts in all of these institutions, or maybe do away with them entirely.”

My dad is a Veteran 100% disabled who depends on the VA hospital system.

But I guess Kenyan stock photos are really really important to some people. 

By the way the VA hospital was the one socialist institution that actually used to work. 

You seem to be having a lot of fun and a lot of time on your hands throwing Bernie’s name out there. 

  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

:teehee:

:lmao:

Don't want it to escalate 

source.gif

In the general election anyone else even  a landmine instead of the impeachable orange :vegas:

 

But who is the young pretty more talented star?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, MrG1087 said:

You seem to be having a lot of fun and a lot of time on your hands throwing Bernie’s name out there. 

Funny, I don't make the same comments about people's character who do nothing but post threads about Bernie's opponents. 

Bernsters keep showing their true colors.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

But who is the young pretty more talented star?

He's talented in what?, conning people 

Using Kenyan stock photos?

Moving from the left to the center!

Please he's talented and azalea banks has a Career

Atleast Bernie wrote a medicare bill. 

Pete can suck it and I bet he does. :teehee:

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrG1087
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Funny, I don't make the same comments about people's character who do nothing but post threads about Bernie's opponents. 

Bernsters keep showing their true colors.

I actually haven’t made a thread about Bernie’s opponents. And I was actually pleasantly respectful towards people from both sides. Fact check yourself before you come at me. Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Lilmonzter said:

He's talented in what?, conning people 

Using Kenyan stock photos?

Moving from the left to the center!

Please he's talented and azalea banks has a Career

Atleast Bernie wrote a medicare bill. 

Pete can suck it and I bet he does. :teehee:

I suppose running the VA into the ground makes Bernie more talented. 

Or the fact that is one payer health care plan in Vermont falied. 

That takes true talent. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

I actually haven’t made a thread about Bernie’s opponents. And I was actually pleasantly respectful towards people from both sides. Fact check yourself before you come at me. Thanks.

Well you weren't respectful to me, so that statement is a lie. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...