💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga serving a$$ in the swimming pool

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, Madling said:

Ashley had a kid (s) she can't travel  as required. Kim looks young with no responsibilities so makes sense as an assistant. I wouldn't go basing their closeness off of social media. We hardly ever see Natali with Gaga these days but we know they are super close. 

Obviously Natali would be close to her regardless being her actual sister and all but I didn't know Ashley  had  a child so thanks for the info. I was just genuinely curious since she seemed to be such a big part of the haus a couple years ago. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LVbuttondown said:

She's so hot!! I love that she has such close people around her and if Scott wasn't gay I would ship them soooooo much! I am now obsessed with his intsa!

Also does anyone follow Ashley? I've watched so many videos on insta from the wedding from at least ten different guests and it seems like her and Gaga aren't close like they were during FF2. She does still keep Koji and Gustav though so maybe none of their interactions were caught on camera. I feel the Kim chick is the new Ashley for Gags. She seems to be suupperr close with everyone.

57 minutes ago, Madling said:

Ashley had a kid (s) she can't travel  as required. Kim looks young with no responsibilities so makes sense as an assistant. I wouldn't go basing their closeness off of social media. We hardly ever see Natali with Gaga these days but we know they are super close. 

I always wondered what happened to ashley as well. Maybe she wanted some time off or maybe Gaga decided to give her some time off. But it seems after asib stopped filming, Kim picked up the Ash responsibilities. But just because we don’t see their relationship doesn’t mean they aren’t close. I hope they still are because they seemed to have a cute relationship. Also Kim and Ash seem to be friends  

Also ashley doesn’t gave kids as far as I know. I think you’re thinkng about Gaga’s assistant Mariah, who has 2!

Bizcochito
8 minutes ago, Bat said:

Does this confirm that Stefani is a bottom?

giphy.gif

I just know Taylor kinney BOMBED that ass

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

ydnmnme
19 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

I just know Taylor kinney BOMBED that ass

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

:air: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Princess Peach strikes again :gayhat:

26 minutes ago, Renie said:

I always wondered what happened to ashley as well. Maybe she wanted some time off or maybe Gaga decided to give her some time off. But it seems after asib stopped filming, Kim picked up the Ash responsibilities. But just because we don’t see their relationship doesn’t mean they aren’t close. I hope they still are because they seemed to have a cute relationship. Also Kim and Ash seem to be friends  

Also ashley doesn’t gave kids as far as I know. I think you’re thinkng about Gaga’s assistant Mariah, who has 2!

Ashley was promoted I believe, I think to Sonja's position. She still works for Gaga, just not as her personal assistant. 

G U C C I
36 minutes ago, Renie said:

Yeah I also thought she was talking Mariah and not Ashley having kids. I follow Ashley and I have never seen anything that would suggest she has kids. 

8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Princess Peach strikes again :gayhat:

Ashley was promoted I believe, I think to Sonja's position. She still works for Gaga, just not as her personal assistant. 

Good to know. I know she still keeps the pups I just knew I hadn't see her in a long time until the wedding and then I got to wondering about her.

Archived