Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift: Billboard Woman of the Decade

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Taylor Swift will become the first-ever recipient of Billboard's Woman of the Decade Award.

Swift will be honored at the 2019 Women in Music Event on Dec. 12 at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles.

Billboard will give the honor to the Lover star, who is deemed "one of the most accomplished musical artists of all time over the course of the 2010s." Swift has landed countless professional achievements, including five No. 1 albums this decade, five No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, three worldwide stadium tours and two Billboard Woman of the Year Awards. The singer-songwriter is also being honored for her commitment to protecting creative rights, music education, literacy programs, cancer research, disaster relief and the Time's Up initiative.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8543996/taylor-swift-first-ever-woman-of-the-decade-award

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

alextruper17

She deserves it so badly :enigma:

fashion show GIF

Her fans, her talent, her impact, that's something those rats called Scooter Braun and the other guy could never buy.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Lilmonzter

Normally I would be a bit irritated  that LG didn't win this first but since she's got an oscar everything else pales in comparison so we good T.swift.

Good luck to ya. :vegas:

Don't let them haters  get ya down.

Sing C'est la vie 

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

source.gifCongrats!

I cackled. Why is Justin Bieber there?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Sneaky Oliver

She deserves it tbh. Please guys remember her career is longer than Gaga's too

I’m on my Legacy Act era

IllusionLover

ITS :applause:WHAT :applause: SHE :applause:DESERVES.

She will prove the industry wrong and will make several points during her acceptance speeches at the AMAs, Billboard and probably the Grammys next year. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Lazzarus
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

I cackled. Why is Justin Bieber there?

LOL. I suppose he's one of the main pop girls. :oops:

Archived