Featured Posts

Lionel Hutz

This is a campaign-destroying controversy

If you're a Dem of course

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

This is a campaign-destroying controversy

If you're a Dem of course

Tea, only republicans can tolerate liars and cheats. Look who they elected as president. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Morphine Prince

*Crickets* from Pete stans. Come out, come out, wherever you are! 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

MrG1087

The whole night on here has been a messy mess between Pete and Bernie—madness from both sides. When ya’ll start playing nice let me know; I’m going back to binging on Schitt’s Creek.

ALGAYDO
11 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

The whole night on here has been a messy mess between Pete and Bernie—madness from both sides. When ya’ll start playing nice let me know; I’m going back to binging on Schitt’s Creek.

By “playing nice” do you mean “stop paying attention to the competition and let them do whatever they want while you remain silent and obedient” or something along those lines? :oprah:

not trying to start an argument, I just don’t understand how else people are supposed to debate about and differentiate the candidates. 

OT: what if it’s his campaign manager that’s doing these disastrous moves (like the stock photo of the woman from Kenya), and Pete has no idea? Would that be better because he didn’t directly do said disastrous moves, or would it be worse because he doesn’t have a hand in the way his campaign is run?   

Edited by ALGAYDO
Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Thanks 1

MrG1087
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

By “playing nice” do you mean “stop paying attention to the competition and let them do whatever they want while you remain silent and obedient” or something along those lines? :oprah:

not trying to start an argument, I just don’t understand how else people are supposed to debate about and differentiate the candidates. 

No it’s called take a chill pill and call it a night after everyone takes a breather. This is probably the 4th thread tonight where people have been at each other’s throats about Bernie did this, Pete did that, etc and the list goes on. 

Nowhere did I say ignore the competition and let them do whatever they want. The problem is, the same select individuals who know who they are haven’t been debating—it’s been a matter of claws coming out.

Does that satisfy your question?

• LMAO 1

HorusRa2

Let’s just say his chances of winning SC has not improved as a result of this. 

• Like 2

Gagaloo92

Embarrassing.

And to think some people truly think he's the candidate who can win over a majority of Dems and energize the youth and base :ladyhaha:

Edited by Gagaloo92
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince

We’re still waiting for the Pete defense team to enter this thread. 

• Like 1

Antichrist

dems: we have to UNITE to destroy orange mAN BAD

also dems: he took a pic at a memorial

also dems: no u

LibraLove
9 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

dems: we have to UNITE to destroy orange mAN BAD

also dems: he took a pic at a memorial

also dems: no u

It's not "just a pic." Context matters. There's a difference in the Pete pic post and the Bernie pic at the memorial in Alabama post and it's all a matter of context. One was a flexin' post oozing sex, the other was a post memorializing the loss that the monument symbolizes.

That doesn't negate from this disaster of a campaign screw up. They listed 400 South Carolinians, claimed they were black when 42% of them were white, and then doubled down after people who were listed rejected this by saying that they emailed the people and basically gave them a couple hours to "opt-out" of the endorsement or they will be listed. That's not how any of this works...