🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celeb

Ricky Gervais on Gay lifestyle and offensive comedy

Lilmonzter

:lmao:

He's just so over the top!

 

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curunir

He and George Carlin are my two favorite comedians of all time :giveup:

Can't wait to see him host the Golden Globes for the fifth time! :excited:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter
39 minutes ago, Curunir said:

He and George Carlin are my two favorite comedians of all time :giveup:

Can't wait to see him host the Golden Globes for the fifth time! :excited:

He's gonna roast Hollywood :woohoo:

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagzus

I get his point about gay marriage and what not, but he didn’t even stir a chuckle out me :rip: I just find him so unfunny 💀 also his thing about comedy is ignorant imo. The audience will tell you what is and isn’t acceptable and like Bob The Drag Queen once said (aka an actually funny comedian) comedians that basically say “f*ck you” when an audience is offended or they get clocked for racist, sexist jokes etc are stupid.

 if you can’t be funny at all without being shocking, then you were never funny to begin with girl.

2012ga is my aesthetic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPe
39 minutes ago, gagzus said:

(aka an actually funny comedian)

Kind of a generalization there, don't you think?

Should have written "aka an actually funny comedian to me/imo" like you did in the sentence before, since Bob The Drag Queen is not an "actually funny comedian" to everyone, just the way Ricky Gervais isn't funny to you, yet to millions of other people. :ohwell:

OT: Love Ricky and his humour, which can be brash/offensive quite often, but some of us enjoy the shock value, which isn't all that surprising to me really... we're on a Lady GaGa (who became famous mostly to shock value) fan forum after all :ohwell:

🍉🍹👁️👄👁️🌺🌴

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Kind of a generalization there, don't you think?

Should have written "aka an actually funny comedian to me/imo" like you did in the sentence before, since Bob The Drag Queen is not an "actually funny comedian" to everyone, just the way Ricky Gervais isn't funny to you, yet to millions of other people. :ohwell:

OT: Love Ricky and his humour, which can be brash/offensive quite often, but some of us enjoy the shock value, which isn't all that surprising to me really... we're on a Lady GaGa (who became famous mostly to shock value) fan forum after all :ohwell:

Right on! 100% agree! :vegas:

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolf Boy
6 hours ago, gagzus said:

I get his point about gay marriage and what not, but he didn’t even stir a chuckle out me :rip: I just find him so unfunny 💀 also his thing about comedy is ignorant imo. The audience will tell you what is and isn’t acceptable and like Bob The Drag Queen once said (aka an actually funny comedian) comedians that basically say “f*ck you” when an audience is offended or they get clocked for racist, sexist jokes etc are stupid.

 if you can’t be funny at all without being shocking, then you were never funny to begin with girl.

tenor.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Bitch

He's trash. He was the one who compared transgender people to people wanting to be monkeys. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaLa

I used to love Ricky, the UK Office was my JAM, but he is so so so unfunny to me now :green:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...