Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Mass shooting in Fresno, CA

Featured Posts

Gypsy

America need to seriously change the gun law, can't even enjoy sitting at your own HOME without being scared. My heart breaks for all these people and the families :ohno:

• Like 15

Eighteen

i hope everyone knows that REPUBLICAN doctrine says we do nothing about gun control. think about that when you go to the polls in 2020. RE-PUB-LI-CAN = BAD

Edited by Eighteen
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

River

It's getting worst and worst  :(

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

lifeasgeorge

I have family who lives there :( and my parent’s home is only a couple hours away. I just don’t see how people don’t see that guns are an issue; nowhere is safe anymore. Not even your own home.

Edited by lifeasgeorge
  • Like 2

Thomas P

My heart goes out to the people affected.
America’s gun laws need to change. The fact that I’m not shocked to hear about a mass shooting in one of the most well developed countries in the world says a lot

Edited by Thomas P
Bryoncé, Lorde, Rihanna, Arianna, SZA, and the list goes on
  • Like 2

Lion Heart

"One gunman sneaked into a backyard and open fired.." 

Jesus Christ. I have no words.. yet another mass shooting.

AlexanderMagno

I still can’t understand how Americans don’t realise how bad guns are :saladga: claiming guns keep them safe, wondering how you can’t defend yourself in other countries, but these mass shootings happen almost every week in the USA. Please wake up. I don’t really think this will change immediately, even if a Democrat is elected, it’s a very big country, but step by step it might (starting with only a few states and go from there).

weed

I hate people so much. “Hey man let’s go shoot up someone’s backyard, why not?” that conversation happened. It actually happened. ****ing disgusting.

RIP to those lost :((( all the well wishes to those who survived 

arrtpop
14 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

All those dead people’s blood are on Moscow Mitch’s hands.

THIS. he’s the most dangerous person in this country right now - no one makes me as angry as he does

aphrodite

kyanewest

Going to America and California for the first time in my life very soon, and I'm very paranoid already about my safety. People make fun of me but in my country 99% don't just have a gun in their pockets or home, a majority does in the US, I don't see how thats safe at all. I even planned on closing the window and the shutters when I go to sleep to avoid any burglars or shooting. I just don't know how u can live like this 

Vote 4 2024 Kanye - Presidental Run