Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga on AHS 10?

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

Ryan talked about getting fan favorites of the show back for the 10th season, and everyone he’s asked so far has said yes. Do we think Gaga will be in the last season of AHS? 

5 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Ryan talked about getting fan favorites of the show back for the 10th season, and everyone he’s asked so far has said yes. Do we think Gaga will be in the last season of AHS? 

I don't think she'd have time for it w Enigma, Gucci and LG6 / Tour

nenhures

As with everything Gaga related I always expect nothing so if we do get something the surprise is more pleasant than usual.

SeasonOfTheWitch
Just now, warholastar said:

I don't think she'd have time for it w Enigma, Gucci and LG6 / Tour

Bold of you to assume these things are happening next year :enigma:

In all seriousness, a small role wouldn’t take too long. Do we know when Gucci will be filming anyway? I’m gonna imagine LG6 will be before the Gucci filming (like Joanne Before ASIB), and the tour won’t come until 2021. She’ll have time I think. 

1 minute ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Bold of you to assume these things are happening next year :enigma:

In all seriousness, a small role wouldn’t take too long. Do we know when Gucci will be filming anyway? I’m gonna imagine LG6 will be before the Gucci filming (like Joanne Before ASIB), and the tour won’t come until 2021. She’ll have time I think. 

Maybe a small role like in AHS6, I'd be there for it, I assume LG6 is for next year, the tour mid-2021 and the filming by the beginning of 2022 with few dates of Enigma all along

SwissMonster

Maybe in like one episode but not as a main character. But that would already be enough for me :enigma: Imagine a season with really EVERYONE :bradley:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

HeavyyMetalVenuss

AHS10 is going to be the last season? :saladga: i remember reading somewhere that it got renewed up until at least season 11?

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Meredith Grey
13 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

AHS10 is going to be the last season? :saladga: i remember reading somewhere that it got renewed up until at least season 11?

It was renewed up to season 10 and no more seasons have been ordered. BUT, Ryan said he’s been discussing with the network executive or whatever his position is, about renewing the show up to season 20. It will definitely be renewed for more seasons. i can’t see a network going from wanting 10 more seasons to 0. And Ryan even said if they did end up cancelling it he’d immediately go to Netflix to reboot it.  I wouldn’t be too worried about it ending with season 10.

VOLANTIS

He did say he was referring to the actors who were on the first three seasons. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

FfFfFfFF

She is past AHS at this point. She wouldn't repeat a role especiallly when she so many opportunities have opened in front of her.

Joshie S
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She is past AHS at this point. She wouldn't repeat a role especiallly when she so many opportunities have opened in front of her.

I somewhat disagree. It definitely feels like a family and they've both said they're keen on working together again in the future and it wouldn't surprise me if she were to have a small role. She adores his darkness..

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I somewhat disagree. It definitely feels like a family and they've both said they're keen on working together again in the future and it wouldn't surprise me if she were to have a small role. She adores his darkness..

I honestly doubt it. Gaga was vocal about her love for Tony and wish to release a C2C follow-up yet it still didn't come.

I really don't think it will happen.

Archived