💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Kanye West announces opera

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

he's becoming an opera singer?

this guy never stops surprising me :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

xoxo Craig

Is this an opera that Kayne is going to be in? Is it an opera of his music? Can he sing? Why is this a thing? :oprah:

End Racism Now

Shipper

Isn't Opera the obsolete internet browser? Wha?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

DeanWinchester
52 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

I thought Opera already had her own channel? What's going on. 

38 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Isn't Opera the obsolete internet browser? Wha?

:rip:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TimisaMonster

Here we go...

In the name of DITD...Make it stop

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

funkmedowntown

I didn’t read anything saying that he is starring in it. 
And even if he did I think this is great. In fact, it might actually bring some attention to opera and opera houses. Not a fan of his new album, but I hope the opera is amazing and widely accepted.  

Little Mons✟er

ItsTommyBitch

I- :rip: 

I'd literally rather he just slap his name on it and say he came up with the idea, but didn't do any of the work... Maybe he can say he paid for it to be done or something. I doubt he has any experience in producing, costuming, staging, formal composition (not that it needs to be classical in nature, Opera has been experimental since before he was born), acting, casting... singing, writing poetry, choreography... anything someone has to do to create an opera. Obviously you hire people for those positions, but I don't trust him to have any ability to produce, and the article says hes not directing either so :saladga:  Does he just get to say its "his" because of the Sunday Service people's involvement? Also its happening next week, what kind of supreme hype...

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived