Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Demi Lovato's New Man Is A "Good Influence"

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe

Demi Lovato has a new man in her life.

She made the big reveal on her Instagram by sharing a photo of herself and her boo Austin Wilson late Tuesday night. While it wasn't an all-out declaration of her love, a cozy pic and heart emoji conveyed all people needed to know: Demi is taken. 

Nonetheless, fans are still dying to know more about the man who is lucky enough to be with the pop star. Fortunately, if you're one of those fans, you came to the right place. A source exclusively tells E! News that Demi met the model through the new friend group she hangs out with, a majority of whom are sober. The source says, "The romance was a whirlwind and they became romantic very recently."

It seems that their shared experiences are what led to the quick courtship. The insider says that his journey to sobriety is similar to Demi's, so he "can relate to her on that level and has been very empathetic to her struggles."

"Demi loves that they share the same values and are on the same page about their health and wellbeing. Demi thinks he is a good influence and a positive light to be around," the source explains. 

The most important thing is that he makes her "really happy," even when they're doing the smallest of things. For example, the source says they enjoy staying in at her Los Angeles home, where they order take-out and spend a lot of time "enjoying each others company."

Previously, the 27-year-old was dating The Bachelorette star Mike Johnson but that appeared to fizzle out quite quickly, especially after he asked out Keke Palmeron live television and said that Demi "kisses really well."

Source: https://www.eonline.com/news/1093094/demi-lovato-s-new-boyfriend-austin-wilson-is-a-good-influence-and-also-sober

demi-lovato-austin-wilson-1.jpg?quality=

• LMAO 4
  • Sad 1

Marilyn MonHoe
Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Previously, the 27-year-old was dating The Bachelorette star Mike Johnson but that appeared to fizzle out quite quickly, especially after he asked out Keke Palmeron live television and said that Demi "kisses really well."

Wtf :toofunny: :rip:

• Like 1

weed

This is a pretty good seat if you ask me! Good for ha 

austin-wilson.png

• Like 1
  • LMAO 8

Sherloid Bai

Didn't someone post screenshots of him asking them for money? :toofunny:

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Sherloid Bai said:

Didn't someone post screenshots of him asking them for money? :toofunny:

yup and this :rip:

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 4

edgy

People willingly and consciously choosing to get tattoos on their face aren't good influences.

source.gif

Edited by edgy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Wow... that was a CHOICE Demi :rip:

Why are you judging him

• Sad 1

FfFfFfFF

I don't know how to put it without sounding insensitive to some but she is the kind of person that is easy to fool. I can see them breaking up in a few months.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

weed
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Why are you judging him

why'd you sad my post?

Haus Swiftie

good for her

I don't agree with lots of what she says and I think sometimes she speaks out a little too much but she absolutely deserves someone stable and good for her so I am here for that 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Marina 💝Carly Rae 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Like 1

Miracle
1 hour ago, weed said:

This is a pretty good seat if you ask me! Good for ha 

austin-wilson.png

I'd definitely sit on his d

• LMAO 1

StreamDelicate

I mean, glad she’s happy and all but he seems like a typical f***boy to me :selena: Everything about him is shady. 100% dating her for clout. People can change but I highly doubt he will for Demi

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1