Grammy Awards Nominations Wednesday

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess
3 hours ago, S0436 said:

I could see the Grammys pulling a few shock snubs to get people talking.  I’m thinking Lover and ASIB will be the sacrificial lambs.

Lover for sure, Team Taylor already spent enough money paying for awards so I doubt they’ll do the same for Grammys, plus it’ll get people talking and anger the Swifites

OP: Lana & Tyler deserves AOTY noms but IGOR kinda faded away after summer, and NFR wasn’t as commercially huge as the rest of the AOTY possibilities and we know Grammys takes succes into account. 

I see Grammys tryna pull something shocking and either not nominating ASIB for Soundtrack or nominating it but not giving it a win. 

I just hope Gaga takes at least one home 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ANTI WP

Either lana or gaga deserves the AOTY 

Maybe 21 pilots ..their albums always have great replay value and message.

This is all my opinion bc I'm not too good with these kind of things, except the Tony Awards but those can be really easy.

AOTY is really tricky because (I think)many of the nomination came our very early in the 2019-2020 cut off date, so we have to take into consideration Billie, Lizzo, and MAYBE Arianna.... I think this is going to be another year where the women will dominate!!!  I hope she wins at least one bc TEN TIME GRAMMY WINNER has a nice ring to it! but imagine 11x, 12x, 13x, 14x grammy winner....

faint fainting GIF

ARUTW needed a push that it didn't get, now that doesn't totally knock its chances bc we have been surprised (AKA Joanne for Pop Solo) but who knows!!

I REALLY think these are gonna be her nominations;

ASIB- Album of the Year

ASIB-Best Compilation Soundtrack*

ARUTW -Pop Solo (SOTY and ROTY are gonna be tricky....Shallow also lucked out bc it was released RIGHT before the cut off and thankfully it took off!!!) 

INLA- Song for Visual Media*

this year is going to be very interesting to say the least..... 

*=WIN

Tyler1992

Sorry if this was already answered, but I wasn't able to find any information. What has Gaga submitted for consideration?

nenhures
1 minute ago, Tyler1992 said:

Sorry if this was already answered, but I wasn't able to find any information. What has Gaga submitted for consideration?

A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Album of the Year

Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media

Always Remember Us This Way

Record of the Year

Song of the Year

Best Pop Solo Performance

I'll Never Love Again

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Best Song Written for Visual Media

Maybe It's Time

Best American Roots Performance

Best American Roots Song

nodandsmile

I have this feeling that one of the big names is gonna be pushed out of AOTY for a not so well known acclaimed album, like ÷ was. Can be Gaga, Taylor or hell Ariana (least likely tho, can you believe she has no gf nom yet?). Anyway Gaga's gonna get at least 2 noms (and win one, compilation soundtrack!),that's better than being left out! And if what I fear happens, I blame Billiescope for letting so many potential hits from the soundtrack rot!

8 hours ago, Cello said:

I think Gagas nominations will be:

Album of the year

Best soundtrack 

Best pop vocal

Best song for visual media

And I'm confident she'll win at least 2 of them. 

She can't be nominated for Pop Vocal

Archived