💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry serves vocals in India (full set)

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Overall, she sounds great but for many of the performances, she's just walking around singing and the dancers are barely used. She also didn't learn much of the choreography except for the ones she learnt from Witness: The Tour. :air:

Also the visuals are pretty much Teenage Dream + Witness + Prism. She really needs to start reinventing herself if she wants her career to thrive again.

She also debuted Harleys in Hawaii at 53:14.

She definitely needs to start reinventing. She's always been pretty manufactured if you ask me, and she had her own style, but the public have gotten bored with it. 

DonatellaPop
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Overall, she sounds great but for many of the performances, she's just walking around singing and the dancers are barely used. She also didn't learn much of the choreography except for the ones she learnt from Witness: The Tour. :air:

Also the visuals are pretty much Teenage Dream + Witness + Prism. She really needs to start reinventing herself if she wants her career to thrive again.

She also debuted Harleys in Hawaii at 53:14.

Serving:

th?id=OIP.-yC3bbCy4LsXATQwzGUUBQHaMU&w=1

In the thumbnail

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

boring at all, but she looks good, vocal and production served.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Bad Kids

she sang awesome but i think the background vocals is kinda distracting, i wished they use her official BGVs.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids

omg rock version of ET. it slayssssssss

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

JustTea

Her singing is still cringe worthy, she barely hits the notes. :saladga:

Also she's just walking on stage and doing some moves with her hands like, isn't that boring to watch? :poot:

The beginning literally reminds me of Enigma... :enigma:

And I'm not hating rly, love many of her songs but people dare to call her a vocalist? :awkney: She can barely sing... :ladyhaha:

Edit. She looks good tho! :vegas:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

Her singing is still cringe worthy, she barely hits the notes. :saladga:

Also she's just walking on stage and doing some moves with her hands like, isn't that boring to watch? :poot:

And I'm not hating rly, love many of her songs but people dare to call her a vocalist? :awkney: She can barely sing... :ladyhaha:

Edit. She looks good tho! :vegas:

How good is your hearing? :oprah:

End Racism Now

DiamondKing
7 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

Katy's playing this show for more than a year now, do some research before claiming things :enigma:

Archived