LateToCult

Pack your bags But I Gag. There’s a new f** h** in town.  :ladyhaha:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

weed

I need to educate myself more on private equity groups but that's really exciting! Say what you want about Taylor and drama (& I am biased yes) but a lot of the controversy she's involved in creates bigger social commentary

• Like 1
  • Love 1

AlexanderMagno

I’m sorry but using Taylor Swift’s case as an example is a dirty way to address this issue and call for more voters. There are people dying Kim, and there really are people in horrible situations left with NOTHING where there is no doubt who’s telling the truth. Everyone who’s actually suffering from private equity groups actions wish they would be in Taylor Swift’s shoes. 

• LMAO 1

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I’m sorry but using Taylor Swift’s case as an example is a dirty way to address this issue and call for more voters. There are people dying Kim, and there really are people in horrible situations left with NOTHING where there is no doubt who’s telling the truth. Everyone who’s actually suffering from private equity groups actions wish they would be in Taylor Swift’s shoes. 

She's just using a very public and very well-known example of private equity firms screwing someone over to bring more attention to the issue for all. It's not dirty, it's smart. People can see what's happening with TS and understand how much power they can abuse, even when it's someone huge. The public at large isn't always privy to the other scrupulous activity these firms partake in to screw little people.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 8

alextruper17

Great songwriters supporting great songwriters

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Haus Swiftie

I guess miss warren has taste

We stan even more than before 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Marina 💝Carly Rae 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

the Devil of Pop

"I've got a plan for that" best campaign slogan ever from the good sis Liz :hor:

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?

Economy

Whats her plan? Replacing the private sector or changing it completely is super difficult to do in a way that works

we need to hear what the “plan” is or i aint buying it...

As much as some stuff they do is despicable. There would be no Taylor Swift without these companies lets not forget that

Edited by Economy

ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Whats her plan? Replacing the private sector or changing it completely is super difficult to do in a way that works

we need to hear what the “plan” is or i aint buying it...

As much as some stuff they do is despicable. There would be no Taylor Swift without these companies lets not forget that

Idk what her plan for this specific issue is, but expect any plan by any candidate that is antagonistic to the wealthy elite in the private sector to be seen as crazy, radical, unrealistic, etc by the Mainstream media that are funded by them. 

Unlike Bernie, Warren wants to whip these people into shape and not hold their hand anymore and actually enforce anti-trust legislation that is on the books and remove some of these insane loopholes that exist. That being said, she doesn't think they shouldn't exist or anything. Those that are criminally responsible for abuse I imagine she will appoint an AG that isn't afraid to go after them seriously (and not with slaps on the wrist), but for those that are willing to work with her, I see her looking to make a more mutually beneficial relationship. She just wants to remove the influence of crony capitalism and create a healthier, fairer market. 

This won't solve the problem in my mind, but I respect that its her personal vision of a better America/global economy, and it's almost certainly what she'll end up with. 

For the record though, some people do genuinely believe that what they bring to the table isn't worth whatever benefits they give to individuals. Where your position might be "but without them their might not be "Taylor Swifts" some people's position is "Yes, and that's okay - we need to re-evaluate our goals and values as a society". Just devil's advocate there.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 1