💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Nicola Formichetti Haus Of Gaga Tour

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

Nicola posted a cook video giving us a closer look at the pieces on display. I honestly wish someday I could wear the same clothes gaga has worn. wishing k-pop GIF

Widows Kiss

It's exactly what I ever wished for as a long time Gaga fan!

Spoiler

They are so out of touch with reality :ladyhaha:

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

I honestly wish someday I could wear the same clothes gaga has worn. 

Isn't her Golden Globes Periwinkle gown still up for auction because she left it at the hotel and the maid collected it?

Sell a few kidneys and get it girl. :golfclap:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1ooo d0veZ
53 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I wanna hear her talk about these tho :selena: 

Cool videos tho

Why?? For her to serve a bunch of "I Have to Laugh" and then go on a 20 minute tangent about how the Joanne hat and Ally outfit are groundbreaking and relate to PTSD and co-dependency respectively? We all saw the way she acted in Japan back in 2016 when they did the throwbacks.

Keep it. 

tenor.gif

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

nenhures
1 minute ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

Why?? For her to serve a bunch of "I Have to Laugh" and then go on a 20 minute tangent about how the Joanne hat and Ally outfit are groundbreaking and relate to PTSD and co-dependency respectively? We all saw the way she acted in Japan back in 2016 when they did the throwbacks.

Keep it. 

tenor.gif

You seem like a real gem. Always spreading positivity and never mocking serious subjects. Love that for you.

The coolest takeaways:

1) the the Mugler outfit was dipped in black latex last minute. That's awesome. 

2) the telephone hat is a different color than the video. I love how vibrant the colors in the video were 

3) Nicola recognizes the importance of wigs to a look

Felixorfelicia

2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

As in "tired of this"

1 hour ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

Keep it. 

tenor.gif

Go piss  on some other forum pls 🙄

Tease it to Jesus

I LOVE GGD
2 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Nicola posted a cook video giving us a closer look at the pieces on display. I honestly wish someday I could wear the same clothes gaga has worn. wishing k-pop GIF

is he a top or a bottom?

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Go piss  on some other forum pls 🙄

Lmao I'm sorry to burst your bubble but life is not all fairies, unicorns and rainbows. You are always gonna come across people with different opinions... if you can't deal with them, then you should question why you are here. If you didn't like what I said, you could have easily ignored it 

End Racism Now

Archived