💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow cover sung by friend and directed by me

voidfigure

Featured Posts

voidfigure

Ayo everybody, 

so I've been a film student and I wrote and directed some low budget short films (selected in many festivals overseas and stuff). One of the actresses I work with is also a singer and I suggested her to cover Shallow back in December 2018. She finally did it and when she came to my place to read a new script I wrote for her she made me listen to a raw recording. We decided to shoot a very impromptu music video with zero budget and nothing but a house light (the white background is a corner of my living room lol).

We spent the whole morning shooting it only for fun, then when I edited it we thought it was good and decided to put it out. Here's the link to my vimeo channel: the password is shallow1119. Let me know what you think of it :)

Please, note what I said before: it's a very raw and not so polished video, shot on a digital camera etc. feel free to watch my previous short films too. Crafting it all by myself was so hard! 

Thanks fellow monsters 

😊

eeaarrllaalloo
2 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

it says password required :triggered:

27 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

We spent the whole morning shooting it only for fun, then when I edited it we thought it was good and decided to put it out. Here's the link to my vimeo channel: the password is shallow1119. Let me know what you think of it :)

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Archived