💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA - Mega Fan Mission Thread

Nikko

Featured Posts

zNetworkMonster

I really want gaga to win Best Live for the first time... :excited2:

last year Katy stolen it she paid for it probably she hadnt any votes for her in most voted singers Gaga topped all and how did JB with Katy won?cheaters payola thiefs they must not win this year tbqfh :nails:

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sudarshana

• PlasticHo

• Nikko

• Nemo

Sudarshana

I was so desperate when gaga lost the live performance awards last year. I love katy but gaga sings WAY better than her

Edited by Sudarshana
Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

I really want gaga to win Best Live for the first time... :excited2:

I hope she does too, & I think she will; we voted our asses off. Last year was a joke, Katy Perry, the one who *not gonna say*, wins it over everybody. Unbelievable.

Dangerous Man

I hope she does too, & I think she will; we voted our asses off. Last year was a joke, Katy Perry, the one who *not gonna say*, wins it over everybody. Unbelievable.

yeah.. I will be very very very pissed if she lose the award... :redface:

last year Katy stolen it she paid for it probably she hadnt any votes for her in most voted singers Gaga topped all and how did JB with Katy won?cheaters payola thiefs they must not win this year tbqfh :nails:

wait.. can they really do it? is it really possible to pay to this huge award show? :omg:

I was so desperate when gaga lost the live performance awards last year. I love katy but gaga sings WAY better than her

so true...

:tea:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

zNetworkMonster

yeah.. I will be very very very pissed if she lose the award... :redface:

wait.. can they really do it? is it really possible to pay to this huge award show? :omg:

so true...

:tea:

everything is possible and also why not who would not believe that Katy won all says shes big but for me shes not big at all just a basic *swear*

Edited by zNetworkMonster

Robotboy

its obvious gaga will win best live and biggest fans since shes ahead of everyone who have more noms than her. so if its fan voted than those wards are already secured. i hope she wins for marry the night too but im glad its nominated atleast.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Nope. Not there.... :(

OOP headphones are here today (22nd) http://tv.mtvema.com/video/playlist/2012-intl-nom-plist-hiphop

Edited by TheQueen

Something I hope we'll all bear in mind: According to the Megafan page, that competition ends in three days. But voting will continue until November 9th! So I wouldn't say that anything is secure yet, however good it looks right now.