• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sudarshana

• PlasticHo

• Nikko

• Nemo

Daredevil

I have two accounts XD (twitter and facebook)

And together I have 3000 points (muahahahaaa)

ps:tv.mtvema.com/artists/lady-gaga tv.mtvema.com/artists/mia tv.mtvema.com/artists/rihanna tv.mtvema.com/artists/psy tv.mtvema.com/artists/katy-perry klick on all those links an you win 400 points :D

Sudarshana

I voted twice. :D

I voted approximately 2000 times :derpga:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Sudarshana

Also,If anyone finds the headphones,Post the link here so you can let us know,So our team can receive more points. (50)

today's link is http://tv.mtvema.com/artists/kesha

I created another twitter account, got 1390 points with it :party:

Edited by Sudarshana
Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Free Monster

Im just voting on the poll thing on the website tbh..

The description they have for Katy. 'One of the all time most successful pop stars'. Please. Her music is average at best.

:pressed:

Highway Capricorn

I believe we have moved up to 200k ahead of bieber after today's votes. Nice work little monsters!!

Did we also have more votes than 1D today ?

Did we also have more votes than 1D today ?

On my phone I can only see the total overall :-(. Not sure if we won today's or not. I'm just glad our position over bieber improved by like 30k. (One direction is way behind overall.

Okay, we should all make another (or even more than one) Twitter account (it takes seconds) and do all the challenges from it. That's the EASIEST way to get points, and you could earn 1000 points from challenges only. DO IT, PLEASE!

Edit: I just earned 1138 points for Gaga only by completing the challenges. It took me less than 10 minutes.

Edited by Nikko

Okay, we should all make another (or even more than one) Twitter account (it takes seconds) and do all the challenges from it. That's the EASIEST way to get points, and you could earn 1000 points from challenges only. DO IT, PLEASE!

Edit: I just earned 1138 points for Gaga only by completing the challenges. It took me less than 10 minutes.

Good thinking. I have two accounts. I'll create a new twitter tomorrow. (I'm a bit tipsy right now, going to cuddle up and sleep.)

Night guys :-*