Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Azealia Banks #IStandWithTaylorSwift

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I'm actually surprised that an evil person who does NOTHING except for start beefs for attention, who is racist and transphobic, and has nothing better to do than to hate other people... can actually say, "I stand with Taylor". Its not in her nature to do something like this... 

But yes, and I can't believe I am saying this about A.B, its a good thing that she is supporting Taylor and I applaud her for actually doing something kind for once :huntyga:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

nenhures

When miss Banks sounds more reasonable than most that's when you know a situation is real effed up.

✨ i am just a reflection of what you really wanna see ✨
  • Like 5

Rio

**** her, no one asked for opinion tbh - her supporting Taylor don’t make her a better person

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

SimplyTheBest

Well, I didn't see that coming! This woman is truly an enigma  :enigma:

• LMAO 2

LDGA

Damn, i have not read something with so much hate and reason in a long time. 

Get them. 

ThatBinch

Does Azealia have bipolar or multiple personality disorder? I'm being serious...

Gagaloo92

Shook. 

Btw Candace Owens is absolute trash. Utterly embarrassing. I want to know how much the conservative mediahounds are paying her cause that's the only way she could be that wack in trashing her own communities (the African American community and women). 

Edited by Gagaloo92

Borislshere

For now. Next week she’ll be calling Taylor all kinds of names  and mocking her situation 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Ziggy
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm actually surprised that an evil person who does NOTHING except for start beefs for attention, who is racist and transphobic, and has nothing better to do than to hate other people... can actually say, "I stand with Taylor". Its not in her nature to do something like this... 

But yes, and I can't believe I am saying this about A.B, its a good thing that she is supporting Taylor and I applaud her for actually doing something kind for once :huntyga:

Well, think about it, she HATES labels so I think seeing that drama unfold was what spurred her

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1