Grimes - So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth

Joshua James

Featured Posts

So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth and it's all right :music:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Damn Blade Runner was supposed to be happening now :o

who else got that reference?

ice heard one side from above

I feel like it’s all just ok? Idk it feels like the ambient techno thing is a bit past by a year or so. It’s not bad but it doesn’t particularly stand out in any way either which is a shame :/

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I feel like it’s all just ok? Idk it feels like the ambient techno thing is a bit past by a year or so. It’s not bad but it doesn’t particularly stand out in any way either which is a shame :/

Exactly, and she also took a lot of time to produce this album :huntyga:

RAMROD
43 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

It is fine for her since she is never mainstream anyway, so standards are differed. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Well, this song is in that premature leak as closing track (?), track 11, and is having the same sounds. Identical. To a T. Every effects, every vocals sung. The only different things are the song title, which is longer here. And shorter duration on final version. It was 6:28 in the leaked version. It got longer outro. And it was called ‘So Heavy’ on the leak.

I guess it was not demo then. It must be unmastered final version of songs. It is Fergie’s Double Dutchess leak case all over again.

Poor Grimes. 

She better add 5 more extra new, unleaked, and never been released songs in any format at least for people wanting to stream this album when it is out, since lots of people already heard that leaks by now. Well, maybe not you, but lots of other people does. I did. :diane:

Joshua James
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is fine for her since she is never mainstream anyway, so standards are differed. :shrug:

also after the 'album leak' this isn't on the 'album'

WARHOL KIDS

RAMROD
Just now, Joshua James said:

also after the 'album leak' this isn't on the 'album'

It is actually. Just with longer title now. But it sounds the same.

Joshua James
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

It is actually. Just with longer title now. But it sounds the same.

yeah, titles have changed, 4am and Dark Side will be my fave, sure visuals  are planned 

WARHOL KIDS

Pharamon
4 minutes ago, Joshua James said:

yeah, titles have changed, 4am and Dark Side will be my fave, sure visuals  are planned 

album leaked?! can i have a link lol 

Archived